Upgrade User Interface [request]

zjxlsmr

this is the best bot i ever used and i didn't even hesitate to purchase.:)

so far so impressive about the battleground bot, havnt try out other's yet.

i think there are few improvement can be done to make this a lot better.

1. i would like to start this from "log"

a. there is no scroll bar and the size of the whole program is not adjustable.

b. there could be a "in-program-log viewer" sorted by time, this would be nice.

2. FightClass Editior can be used while the program is being used. (well, we can, but we need to stop the program and then open editior and then start again)

3. more tooltip on any thing ( i still dont get what does "remote" do if i tick that...).

best for all of us!!!

Welcome zjxlsmr :)  Couple of points to help -

1.a. - The log scroll bar can be found here: - 28bwtgh.jpg

1.b. go to your wrobot install dir and then navigate to the logs directory.  whilst there is no log viewer built in you can still sort those files by date/time and the entries within the are sorted also so this should get you what you were looking for hopefully.

2.  Correct.

3.  Actually, good question, I never noticed it so i look forward to that answer too :)

The program really doesnt need to be resized, it can be minimized if need be, but in order to display all fields the program frame remains static. Could you explain exactly why you wish to resize? I just see this suggestion causing more problems than fixes. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

If remote is checked, you can view the log from wrobot.eu, i need a pc to check for the full link, perhaps droidz can beat me to it, or creative if hes still around. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes thats the current one, there is another link i havnt tested yet floating around the mod forum, ill see if i can copy paste on my phone.

You can see online bot here: http://auth.wrobot.eu/online.php (wrobot and crobot, trial version is not counted)

Give that link a shot, i havnt had access to a pc with wow for quite a while. Hopefully fixing that soon Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2 Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

1.a. - The log scroll bar can be found here: - 28bwtgh.jpg

i9MZS6b.pngthis is mine, may be it is windows 8?,

and also, i can not type in "loot tab" from general setting, (the first box, last 2 boxes works fine)

b. there could be a "in-program-log viewer" sorted by time, this would be nice.

The current logs are stored in "..Root/Logs". They are sorted by the time they are started (I believe). They open into an HTML document which is also sorted by time. xp

We have talked about an inapp viewer before and decided against it at the time. Perhaps now that we are out of beta it will be reconsidered. No promises however Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Hi,

I'll add possibility to use fightclass creator without wrobot launched.

I would absolutely love this, since I have all this free time at work, but WRobot requires WoW to be launched to use the fight class creator, and my 6 gigs of data on my phone go by too quick with WoW going. xP

I would absolutely love this, since I have all this free time at work, but WRobot requires WoW to be launched to use the fight class creator, and my 6 gigs of data on my phone go by too quick with WoW going. xP

This possibility is added, in WRobot folder launch "Fight Class Editor"