Flying when dead

I dont believe what your asking is possible as the bot has no way of telling if it can fly or not, if we coded it to mount and it wasnt able to it would spam the cast over and over. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

When the bot is dead, I don't expect to to mount up.

Can the bot tell what zone it is in? Can the bot tell when it's dead? if you answer yes to both of those, why wouldn't it be able to fly? I don't see why it would be such a head ache??? I've seriously been considering using some of the guides on mmowned to make my own private bot that does the very little I want this bot to do.

I've already designed a prototype nav system that uses simulated keyboard/mouse movements instead of push to click. It's not prone to the problems the push to click movement this bot uses. I've also thought of a map system that uses sort of a weight system to know where to go and what path would encounter the least obstacles. I also thought of a way to make navigation server side like demonbuddy does for diablo 3.

All the problems I have with this bot are fixable, but all I hear is "it can't be done". steve jobs fired every1 in his company that had that attitude. He said that it's not that it can't be done, it's that you don't want to put in the effort to try and make it possible.

I dont believe what your asking is possible as the bot has no way of telling if it can fly or not, if we coded it to mount and it wasnt able to it would spam the cast over and over. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

well we can improve it by indicated which zone the bot dies, because it is already know by us that which zone we can fly when we are dead, and which can not.