BOT cant find the process[SOLVED]

fist of all ,forgive my poor english .

i opened both the bot and wow with admin model.

but the process isnt found,by the way,it's wow for CN,

the detail is below :

1..this is the login ui,does the bot inject process title is  "World of Warcraft"?but mine is "魔兽世界".The version is 3.3.5 12340 obviously

3.thumb.jpg.33bc0e054f82ff5599a44e38431a

2..the  task manager  show the process is  wow.exe*32

4.jpg.d46770c4d63e64be3e0925ddb43ca179.j

3..when the character in  game ,nothing happend,i also click the buttom Refresh,also not work.

1.thumb.jpg.85d21a0f7d3b4a279c68b5e25f7f

thx for reading this! Waiting……

Hello, do you get this information (when you right click on Wow.exe > Property:  5693814eeb69e_Proprits_de_Wow.exe_2016-0

Can you try to download and extact Wow.zip in you Wow folder and  launch wow with it (and test if WRobot found it).

Do you have read this guide: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966 ? Please share your log file if your problem is not resolved.

41 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, do you get this information (when you right click on Wow.exe > Property:  5693814eeb69e_Proprits_de_Wow.exe_2016-0

Can you try to download and extact Wow.zip in you Wow folder and  launch wow with it (and test if WRobot found it).

Do you have read this guide: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966 ? Please share your log file if your problem is not resolved.

1.jpg.7ba4dd396df908bf41127aa3952e7c5e.j

here it is .

i google a tool and  change my process tile from "魔兽世界"  to ‘World of Warcraft’,and it worked.

btw,i want to known if i bought the full version for Pserver ,but my IP maybe changed becuase of the VPN,  How should i solve this problem?

29 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Ok, I have added search by process name also to avoid this problem.

WRobot works with VPN, if you get problem contact me.

u are very kind,thank u so much