Auto trainer

colderpotato

Ok so I added in npc set em as the proper class trainer in wotlk,and in settings made sure  box to  train. What  I 'm getting at is that thee right in doing this? So far it hasn't  trained on my  1 to 10 profile since added little while ago.

It didn't train at all could that be a minor bug just wondering and at same time is it something I'm doing on profile  causing problems for few turnins or a bug? Because Quest-oMatic fixes some of it but can still get  stuck even with setting found to work around stuck prior to its us, but what found is tries to take all the quest at an npc and O-matic will try turn in a  quest that's not on the profile with no progress stucking it. Which happens only after finishes a kill quest so far comes back tries to turn in one it finished but add-on will go for the  extra  quest in the log causing that.

Hate to post another thing but it seems wont grab the flight path in loch modon even beefed up range 200 walks right by it nothing. It'd be cool because I 'm thinking of linking profiles once get  closer to 60 np and having set to fly to Iron Forge for training if can.

• 7 months later...