[Tutorial] Create a basic Grinding Profile

creativextent

This Simple guide will show you how to make a grinding profile

I will include images as well.

1.  Figure out what and where you are going to grind! This is a simple thing, just look up information wowhead.com and figure things out!

2. Load up your wonderful MMORobot

3. Now click the drop down menu above the big start arrow, and select GRINDER

grinder.jpg

4. Now Click the Big ol Start button and you will presented with options. Click the Option button "Profile Creator"

grinder2.jpg

5. Now you are presented with MORE options! I will explain each one!

grinder3.jpg

1. Separation distance: I am not sure, but it is either how far away the bot can vary from the path, or how far the bot keeps or stays away from hostel npcs. Either way, 5 works great always.

2. Load or save buttons: Are just what they say, Load a profile to the creator or save the one you are working on.,

3. List and the ADD button: you use this to list and add different zones.

3. Zone Name: What is means :)

4. Del button: Delete what is in the Zone Name

5. Player lvl min/ max: what levels to start and stop at when reached during the grinding.

6. Target lvl min/ max:  How high or low the NPCs must be before attacking.

7. Target Ids and the ADD / Del button: Target Ids are of the NPCs you are grinding, and you can use more than one. The ADD button next to it makes adding these NPCs a lot more easy. You click the NPC you want to kill and click add, now that targets ID is in your kill list. and the Del button deletes them.

8. Record Way button: This is extremely important. You use this button to start recording the path you want to take. Just find a starting location and click Record way and the bot will record the path you want to take. and when you have reached as far as you want just hit the button again and it will stop recording.

9. Add position to blacklist, and del button: You use this to black list a spot you want the bot to avoid or not attack in. So you do not die usually. The numbers in the bot next to the button tells the bot how far away to get in yards from the position. and the Del button deletes points.

10.Add Target to NPC list/ Drop down list/ Add by name to NPC buttons:  Add target to Npc list tells the bot what npcs you want the bot to visit while grinding for things like repairs and trash selling. Just high light the NPC and click the button and it will add it. Use the Del button to delete the NPC.  There is a drop down menu with a default list of general Npc types it will visit if seen or close. and you can use the Add by name to Npc to add specific Npcs you want the bot to visit.

----------------

6. Now from your good starting spot, put all the proper settings i explained above and hit Record Way and when you are done hit Stop Record Way

grinder4.jpg

7. Awesome! Now just hit the Save button on the top right and name it anything you want!

8. Now Exit out of that long menu and now you are back at the Load Profile Grinder option again. Just use the drop down menu and find the profile you just made and hit load profile!

grinder4.jpg

Congrats you have made a grinding profile and are now botting!

Please rep if we get that system and post if you like the little guide :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First you wanna get to here:
post-1264-0-76872800-1364128578_thumb.pn

Dont be afraid, here is a picture that cut out all the section and shows what they do.
post-1264-0-86584400-1364124418_thumb.pn

1. you almost do not need to touch it untill the last step that you want to save your file.

2. this is your route coordinates on your zone. [the way to use it is, when you are at the start point of your route, click Record Way.]

3. this is where you do not wish your character to go.(almost dont need that for starter)

4. This area allows you to access NPC, MallBox, Etc.......(almost dont need that for starter)

5. last part, Add your target ID to here, just Wowhead you will get it.(you can add more than one ID, the way to do that is type in the ID you want, then click Add. Notice each time you do this, this box will refresh, and all the ID will show up, just try few times you will get the idea)

6. Save it and use it xD have fun.

Just a few quick edits, in your first pick you are showing how to make a gathering profile, and the second a grinding.  These are two seperate products, but the tutorials for each would be extremely similiar.  Also there is already a post on this by creative, while it is quite old, We ask that you reply to the existing tutorial in the future with any suggestions, or PM a mod to make edits to reflect current changes from when the tutorial was written.  Ill merge this and clean the thread up a little.

http://wrobot.eu/topic/25-how-to-make-a-grinding-profile/

damn ill edit right now ...kinda fail lol...yes pls do so. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Is there a way to draw the waypoints in on the map?  This would be an extremely helpful tool in the creation of all profiles.  The bot can already read the map into it so why not be able to draw the desired waypoints in with a mere click on the map?  I was a former glider user and they had this feature implemented and it made for a vast variety of profiles and easy creation of them aswell.  I was just wondering if this feature is usable thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is there a way to make my DK use his ability with this bot ? cause he keeps dying when the bots on he only normal hits and dosn't rly hit them -.- 

This Requires a Fight Class, And Unfortunatley the ones here are Broken, You can do this yourself as well. Just add a few spells, test on a dummy and Repeat. Keep doing this till you have found something you might be comfortable with.

Is there a way to draw the waypoints in on the map?  This would be an extremely helpful tool in the creation of all profiles.  The bot can already read the map into it so why not be able to draw the desired waypoints in with a mere click on the map?  I was a former glider user and they had this feature implemented and it made for a vast variety of profiles and easy creation of them aswell.  I was just wondering if this feature is usable thanks.

Not yet, Hopefully one of the Dev's will implement this one day here shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 21/08/2015 at 11:52 PM, Runaro said:

Just goto "Tools" and click "Add current zone to black list".

The bot gonna avoid this area.

VbSfBBl.jpg

I have a question about using "Add current zone to black list".

When You click the button, is the Spot added to the Profile You have loaded or is it saved in to a "general black spot" list which applies for all the Profiles You load?

Thanks for Your answer beforehand.

BR,
Neah

45 minutes ago, neah said:

I have a question about using "Add current zone to black list".

When You click the button, is the Spot added to the Profile You have loaded or is it saved in to a "general black spot" list which applies for all the Profiles You load?

Thanks for Your answer beforehand.

BR,
Neah

Hello,

If you use button "Add current zone to black list" of the tab "Tools", the spot is added in WRobot settings (this zone is blacklist on all products/profiles, you can edit  zones black listed with the button "Black list editor" tab "Tools"). 

To add zone to the blacklist of the profile you need to edit the profile with profiles editor (tab "Product Settings").

• 5 months later...