Noob here, basic selling information to NPC

da8ball

I just downloaded the Trial account, interested in buying it, just want to make sure it´s a good program.

I am currently using all defaults only, set to Grinding mode 1-60 Ally, except for the fight class Warrior Fury made by Loki

I clicked General Settings, Vendor (Selling or Buying) and checked the "Selling" box

But when my inventory is full, the bot just keeps killing mobs, and it doesn't go back to any NPC to sell the trash.

So, I was wondering:

- does this feature only work for paid programs ?

- if it works for trial, do I have to configure something on my own? If so, how ?

Thank you in advance !

That is a known bug we are working it, it does vender but we need to adjust it to auto trash when inventory is full. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the fast response! If that´s the case, is there a way you can choose which itens to loot ? By name or color (greens only for example) ?

EDIT: Just bought the monthly bot !

About BG´s, Do I have to manually enter each BG ? When I switch to BGer, it does nothing...

Look up lootbuddy, or any looting addon, theres a ton, search curse.com for more information on that, but personally i use lootbuddy to deal with trash while fishing.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Will look it up, hope this NPC selling gets fixed soon!

@Loki: So far it´s great! But I´m only level 10 =D  Thank you for your efforts !

Regarding BG you set bot to "battlegrinder" where uou usually choose "grinder". Then klick play and thats it. Bot does everythibg else. Damn iphone buttons...

I just downloaded the Trial account, interested in buying it, just want to make sure it´s a good program.

I am currently using all defaults only, set to Grinding mode 1-60 Ally, except for the fight class Warrior Fury made by Loki

I clicked General Settings, Vendor (Selling or Buying) and checked the "Selling" box

But when my inventory is full, the bot just keeps killing mobs, and it doesn't go back to any NPC to sell the trash.

So, I was wondering:

- does this feature only work for paid programs ?

- if it works for trial, do I have to configure something on my own? If so, how ?

Thank you in advance !

Hi,

Repair/Sell/Buy works fine. You need to add NPC in you profile (  ) (on profile 1-60 ally don't have npc by default)

@Loki: My Bger does nothing, doesnt queue for Bgs and when it starts, I have to manually enter the BG, then it´s fine

@Droidz: OK, I just screwed up my whole 1-60 Human.xml file trying to put the info from

How do I sucessfuly edit the XML file ? XML Editor just opens Internet Explorer on it.

Please explain in detail, Like I said before, I am new to this and what may seem obvious for you, it's complicated for me. Tank you in advance. It also seems that this NPC feature should be already in the profile

Yes, 32bit, sent ya inbox message.

I use DirectX 11

Yes, but I have to edit the 1-60 ally.xml to put the npc info for selling itens, right ?

Start grinder bot (where you select you profile), click on "Create Profile" button, in new window click on button "Load", select your profile (1-60 ally), targeting npc repair in game, at the bottom of the window click on "None" and select "Repair", click on button "Add target to npc list". Save profile and launch grinder bot.

Start grinder bot (where you select you profile), click on "Create Profile" button, in new window click on button "Load", select your profile (1-60 ally), targeting npc repair in game, at the bottom of the window click on "None" and select "Repair", click on button "Add target to npc list". Save profile and launch grinder bot.

Thank you very much !!  That worked.  Just to clarify for someone else in the future, the profile consists from 1 to 60, each one with a specific zone for leveling, you should do that to each zone, under the "List" category

Indeed this is how you do it.

IF you want to be super helpful. Mail droidz coordinates for vendors and repairs for each zone and he can put them into the 1-60 grind since its a part of the base bot download.

It is them users that will be remembered forever :)

Yes, that would help a lot, but the NPCs I Chose, most of the time, are not compatible with the grinding zone, so what happened most of the time is that when he went to sell, he would go thru a zone with higher lvl mobs, and kept diying. Since I just started, I dont leave the bot unnatended to make sure it doesnt screw up. If I can sucessfully find one that works will mail it, so far I am lvl 19 and just found one ate the begining of the starter zone for humans, and them I leveled quickly and wasnt using this feature. Thru lvls 15-19 all my NPCs that I chose were bad decisions.

Yes, but let´s take my grinding for example, Human thru lvl 20. Duskwood has mobs lvl 20-25, but the lvl of the mobs is divided into certain areas of duskwood. If I choose an NPC and the bot has to go thru this area inside Duskwood, I´ll be killed constantly. And If I choose an NPC , let´s say in a different area like Elywinn Forest (1-10) or West Fall (10-15), same thing might happen (actually happened all the time, that´s why I havent posted NPC locations)

You can also add more vendors in the same zone. And if certain mobs in a profile are too rough Id suggest you split the profile into 2 diffrent. If you dont know how Im sure there are plenty of guys here that can do it for you and/or update the base bit with the new profiles.

• 1 month later...

So does the bot only go to mailbox or vendor when bags are full? Do I have to record path to mailbox or vendor or does the bot know where to go when bags are full?

It seems the exact time the bot goes to the mailbox is not exact. I've had it going with 10 empty slots and I've had it not going with all full bags. You do not need to record, just follow the steps mentioned on this topic.