Hello, im new in this things but im learning fast, i need someone to show me how should WOTLK resto druid fight class look like. For start i need it to cast healing spells on party members when they reach some(configurable) % of health. I need sample script that only uses Rejuvenation, Regrowth and Healing touch. I will easy modify it later to suit my needs and imput other spells, but i need basic construction of the required FightClass. Please if someone have a clue how to make this spare few mins and help me. I need this for WOTLK private server. Many thanks ppl.

I just need him to put atleast 1 heaing spell on party member when he is at some % of health, than after i will figure out how to add more spells. If i need i will run multiple Wrobots, 1 for each spel....

Trying few days but no sucess, cant make druid to heal party member on WOTLK whatever kind of FightClass i try. I even buyed premium for 15eu and downloaded some druid heal fight class from original web page, bot wont heal....thats sad.

1 minute ago, BigHead said:

Trying few days but no sucess, cant make druid to heal party member on WOTLK whatever kind of FightClass i try. I even buyed premium for 15eu and downloaded some druid heal fight class from original web page, bot wont heal....thats sad. Please developers make some kind of universal Fight Class like Honorbuddy have Singular, u need to understand that not all ppl that buy bot can make coding and scripting, i cant im pissed and i dont know what to do, heeeeeeelp!

1 hour ago, betterSister said:

you don't need to know how to code or script all you need to do is think about all the scenarios when something should happen and when not and then insert them into conditions

How would u for example make condition to just cast Rejuvenation on party member when under 90% HP? Nothing else, only cast 1 spell, im stupid and i cant make it work whatever i try. but i will keep trying

i couldn't do it alone... But if someone wants to betatest before i upload the finished one to website here it is: (currently latest, HOTFIX1) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxrnR7sFxoj9eDB0RHU2dDBmWUU/view?usp=sharing

just add it to your fight classes folder and run it as fight class and it'll heal your party. Remember to setup your healer and tank name (you as healer and tank guy as tank)

• 1 year later...

Hello. Sorry for bringing up an old topic. Been trying the fightclass you attached @BetterSister and it seems to work (Saved it as restodruid.cs). However, I can't change settings below "Rebirth on". It resets to default after i close the window. Any idea as to why?

Screenshot attached. Trying to set Rejuvenation to be cast at tank but number just stays at zero.

https://gyazo.com/efdcf8086642948b8a4553b9b6107d91