Party Mode - Bots stop attacking and just stand there

Hi ,

I have encountered several times a problem whenever i am fighting a larger group of mobs or even in single target mobs sometimes some of the bots are just stopping and just keep healing but not attacking. Sometimes they somehow seem to reset themselves and start attacking again. I think this could be solved maybe with a "Refresh function of leader target" more often.

Is there any other way to solve this ?

Hello, do you get this problem frequently? (if you can tell me the frequency)

If you can also share log files after to get this problem.

What is bot state when you get this problem (bot where party is running, you can found bot state tab "In game")

Okay now i got the Issue ,

Right now this happens whenever i fight against mobs which have effects like Charm/Sleep/etc. So basically whenever the tank is getting feared or charmed or whatever the bot targets the Spell.

For example i get a sleep the bot says. Leader attacked by "Charm" so they try to attack "charm" instead of the mob who casted that.

Also i have another problem ... after certain amount of time Wrobot keeps freezing and causing a massive increase of CPU usage so i have to close it with task manager and reopen it again. The bot does nothing but freeze somehow i did experience this at every single session i started. i have 9-10 of them running at the same time is there anything i can do against that? Thats why i want a Manager or something which will give performance boosts and also it would help a lot since i dont have to stop the bots manually and click 9-10 different windows instead of just 1 simple.