[POLL] WHILE BOTTING what you think is fastest way to lvl 1-40?

[POLL] WHILE BOTTING what you think is fastest way to lvl 1-40?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. WHILE BOTTING what you think is fastest way to lvl up?

• Questing 1-40
    • Grinding 1-40
    • Partial questing and then grinding 1-40

So i'm trying to figure out what would be the best method to lvl up bots since questing itself isn't that easy because all classes cannot kill quest mobs alone because of multipulling (wlock can't handle 2 mobs alone at low lvl)

Your opinion is really needed because it'll tell me what i will continue to do with my quester profile while working on 1-40

personally i think grinding the first 10-15 levels is just as fast as questing in a good spot as classes haven't gained of all their strong skills yet . i think after this you have to asses how hard each quest would be for a bot to do individually . For instance a quest like the one to run from razor hill to XR is a good bot quest youll be passing those locations and have little risk . where as going to the top of a castle in a densely populated area is just to risky to be with unless you watching your character whilst botting.

TL:DR Simplistic Safe quests are worth it but in a automated sence anything that introduces more variables to go wrong isn't worth risking unless heavily supervised.

Although i do feel with the party function you could get into a situation where you create a group of 3 hybrids to completely minimize the risk and therefore allow you to almost completely follow a prewritten leveling guide . the only issue i could see is the party interacting together for instance in a loot quest when if one completes they don't run off and leave the others

• 2 weeks later...

As Swiftie said, I believe a calculated grinding/quest profile would be the fastest, setting upon a set grinding path, and then doing the research to see if there are any quests on that particular, and if so does their average time required to complete (for a bot) outweigh straight grinding in that spot & it's risk/reward factor; killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I'd honestly stick to 'talk to turn in' quests & straight grindy quests (Kill 10 boars) to minimize the risk as Swiftie said and have the safety of mind to not have to constantly watch the bot.

11 minutes ago, freyahyeri said:

As Swiftie said, I believe a calculated grinding/quest profile would be the fastest, setting upon a set grinding path, and then doing the research to see if there are any quests on that particular, and if so does their average time required to complete (for a bot) outweigh straight grinding in that spot & it's risk/reward factor; killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I'd honestly stick to 'talk to turn in' quests & straight grindy quests (Kill 10 boars) to minimize the risk as Swiftie said and have the safety of mind to not have to constantly watch the bot.

the first release will be 80% grinding only. I will add optimal quests later... Just need to make a script that gets 1-60 without issues