Hi everyone, as u know there isn't a lot of profile grinder or quester for Wrobot on LK, so have you got some great spot for automatom for each ten lvl ? ( 30-40, 40-50 etc ... ) Thanks to you :)

Unfortunaly i'm alliance, and it's my only way to use automation for xp :(, make a grinder seems long, and i don't have time :(, and finaly it's kinda the same no ? Grinder it's bash mob too no ?

Automaton is much safer to use than a grinder profile in terms to get get caught for botting.

What are good places for Automaton, that's quit simple :

are you full heirloom : you can handle mobs that are 3 levels higher than yours. Quit the place if your level is 3 levels higher than the mobs level.

no heirlooms : areas where mobs are with 1 level higher than yours, leave area if your level is 4x higher than mob level.

With automaton you don't follow a pre-defined route, so you don't come back to the previous location to continue the profile. It's less bottish.

A good tip : for leveling take a profession like skinning, you will make alot of money. (my hunter had 32k gold on level 60)

look at http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-skinning-guide.html for the right places to be.

A secondary good profession is herbalism. You can gather herbs on the places where you farm leathers. Herbs also selling good on AH.

By farming on those places you have a chance to get rare drops like azure whelping and others that sells easy on AH between 5k and 15k.

If you reach level 90, then if you want, you can drop those professions and choose others that you realy want. If you quest a little you get drops and quests that brings your profession skills to 600.

That way, it's easier to gather the materials for your profession afterwards.

2 hours ago, Pasterke said:

Automaton is much safer to use than a grinder profile in terms to get get caught for botting.

What are good places for Automaton, that's quit simple :

are you full heirloom : you can handle mobs that are 3 levels higher than yours. Quit the place if your level is 3 levels higher than the mobs level.

no heirlooms : areas where mobs are with 1 level higher than yours, leave area if your level is 4x higher than mob level.

With automaton you don't follow a pre-defined route, so you don't come back to the previous location to continue the profile. It's less bottish.

A good tip : for leveling take a profession like skinning, you will make alot of money. (my hunter had 32k gold on level 60)

look at http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-skinning-guide.html for the right places to be.

A secondary good profession is herbalism. You can gather herbs on the places where you farm leathers. Herbs also selling good on AH.

By farming on those places you have a chance to get rare drops like azure whelping and others that sells easy on AH between 5k and 15k.

If you reach level 90, then if you want, you can drop those professions and choose others that you realy want. If you quest a little you get drops and quests that brings your profession skills to 600.

That way, it's easier to gather the materials for your profession afterwards.

You're talking about WOD which isn't even close to WOTLK (We are on wotlk section)