I WANT YOU [free awesome sick extraordinary Fight Class]

Found every class (credits to  [email protected])

I start with my project next week after a short trip.

Where do I want you for?

I want to create and test sick Fight-Classes for 3.3.5a High-Ende/Level 80.

The only problem is that I got knowledge in creating Fight-Classes but got no Level 80 character :ph34r:

So if you are intrested you can write me your Skype-Name so we can arrange a metting at teamviewer.

If you got trust in me you can also send me your account data and realm and tell me when i can go online and on which character.

Side note: Even if I want to change your password (what I absolutely will NOT do), I can just do it with your email adress (which I don't want from you)

What are your benefits?

Later on I want to offer these Fight-Classes just to paying users and you will get it for free.

In addition you are a beta-tester (if you want to) and get early working versions for starting your own awesome botting-career.

Which class you should have?

Currently I still need the following classes

Warrior 

Warlock

Mage

Rogue

Hunter

Paladin

Death Knight

Druid

Priest

Shaman

found every class :)

credits to  [email protected]

What are my goals?

I am aiming for a sick roation, checking for every condition needed to get out the most damage per second / most healing per second / most tankiness, you have ever imagined.

So I will make a damage, a healing and a tanking rotation (depends on the class for sure).

What should you bring along:

Obviously you should have one of the classes above at level 80.

Furthermore you should have Skype and Teamviewer (can be installed and deinstalled for every session, because WRobot doesn't like it)

In addition I need some of your time for testing and giving feedback.

You should be very critical, because we want to get the most out of this Fight-Classes.

You should be able to communicate in english (just understandable, my spoken english is not the best either :blush:)

More about myself:

My name is Sören and I am 23 years old.

Currently I am studying Informatics at a university in Germany.

I am here at WRobot for a bit more than a month and want to get this site into the TOP of the botting-list.

If you still have any questions left, feel free to write a comment or send me a personal message. I will anwser as soon as possible (normally I am avaiable the whole day)