Questions from a newbie (willing to buy)

Hi there,

Im fairly new into the botting world on WOW. Currently i'm playing on a private WOTLK server (Warmane - Lordaeron) and I want to level soms toons to 60 because I hate the vanilla content :(

Can you convince me this bot is the real deal? Getting things done till 60? It's a PVP server so what happens when you get ganked? How common does a ban happen with wrobot?

Some questions I need to get an answer on first before buying things over here!

I prefer lvling Priest/Rogue/Paladin.

I'd be happy to pay for any private "profiles" if available!

Thanks in advance,

MrBottie

As i said through pm:

There is some issues with pathfinding that are easy to skip but otherwise it's really good. For the money you get frequently updated bot that has good amount of fellow botters. 

There is my horde 13-60 questing/grinding profile that you can use/test even on trial. The bot will fight back against players and can even kill them if you got good fight class.

Just keep in mind the bot is fairly new and has some bugs that are hard to fix. Use brains and search for answers before posting because all the issues are probably known already :) 

Getting banned using this bot is quite hard because warmane staff can't tell if it's bot that has pathfinding system or a human that just afk alot. Only way you can get banned is if you get stuck for long time and someone takes video

Also... I'm working most of the day on private profiles. I'm the right guy to contact if you want a private profile:)

I can agree with BetterSister :)

Some small pathfinding issues when changing continents, that only have a small entrance or the entrance to the area is not the direct way (eg. Mulgore to Desolace has to be done over Stonetalon Mountains [WOTLK])

Otherwise it is working pretty nice :)

The best feature is the easy to added profiles and Fight-Classes for beginners.