Willing to buy, want a little more info!

Hello all!

I scavenged the forums a little bit and cam across alot of info, the bot looks really interresting! Now the thing I bump across is a low amount of usable QUEST profiles. Hbuddy has alot that kind of work, not perfectly but do alot (1-60). Does Wrobot have them aswel or do I need to make them all by myself? Are there any public profiles I might of missed or any paid profiles from 1-80 questing? The grinder bot doesnt seem safe to me, alot of people are already aware of this and are reporting for people grinding( there is even a Forum post about it on Lordaeron so be warned guys, dont get caught :D). 
Hopefully I get some more info, as I said I really like the looks of this bot and activity in updates and such!

the reason why there isn't many questing profiles is the profile creator is so pain in the ass to use. It literally takes 12-24 hours to create 2-5 lvls worth of quests without errors.

Next reason for not having alot of quest profiles is the bot cannot survive more than 1 monster at once at low lvls unless you're paladin (requires better built in CC functions).

After these 2 things are addressed i personally would be more eager to make questing profiles :rolleyes: Right now it just isn't worth it since grinding is same exp than questing and takes 10 hours less time to create