WROBOT 6.2.4 Farahlon

ZackSuzies42

Hi guys, today i will post my problems (sorry for the bad english) 

but today i downloaded a new Private Server "Farahlon 6.2.4"

i will try to start the bot, but.. impossible because farahlon have his launcher and he detect my 64bit... So... i can't use it

Can we have a WRBOT run with wow 64 bit ? or someone can help me..?

17 minutes ago, ZackSuzies42 said:

Hi guys, today i will post my problems (sorry for the bad english) 

but today i downloaded a new Private Server "Farahlon 6.2.4"

i will try to start the bot, but.. impossible because farahlon have his launcher and he detect my 64bit... So... i can't use it

Can we have a WRBOT run with wow 64 bit ? or someone can help me..?

I have no idea about this "Farahlon launcher"...

Are you maybe able to remove the Wow-64.exe out of the World of Warcraft folder?

So the launcher can only start the Wow.exe ( 32 bit ).

10 minutes ago, ZackSuzies42 said:

Yes, it's good idea, i will try this i think

7 minutes ago, ZackSuzies42 said:

i tried and.. he start in 64bit too.. i dont understand.

6 minutes ago, ZackSuzies42 said:

Droidz Can't do his Bot for 64 :'( <3

Please calm done.. you have a "edit" button.

Ain't gonna happen, that the bot just gets released for 32 & 64 bit, cuz it needs a lot of rewrite to make it 32 & 64 bit compatible.

Can't find a solution for this kind of problem, since i don't have the launcher from Farahlon. ( not going to download it, sry )

Only way would be, i gonna take a look over the Farahlon launcher via teamviewer, but i can't promise that is going to work after it, but worth a try.

Dans ce message je m'adresse a Droidz, qui apparemment est aussi français tout comme moi, J'aimerai savoir, si tu aurais la version de ton chere BOT 6.2.4 (21355), ca serait juste énorme si tu pourrais me le fournir ou Upload sur le forum, Ça serait sympa ! Et vraiment cool ! , Merci d'avance !

10 hours ago, ZackSuzies42 said:

Dans ce message je m'adresse a Droidz, qui apparemment est aussi français tout comme moi, J'aimerai savoir, si tu aurais la version de ton chere BOT 6.2.4 (21355), ca serait juste énorme si tu pourrais me le fournir ou Upload sur le forum, Ça serait sympa ! Et vraiment cool ! , Merci d'avance !

The only way you can use private server version 6.2.4 is use older versions of bot with full subscription NOT private server subscription. You can find old versions around the forums if not try asking Droidz directly if he has 1 for your version saved around. If you get problems with it you can't expect official help because older versions (exept tbc, wotlk, cata, mop versions that have their own forum category) aren't supported 

3 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

The only way you can use private server version 6.2.4 is use older versions of bot with full subscription NOT private server subscription. You can find old versions around the forums if not try asking Droidz directly if he has 1 for your version saved around. If you get problems with it you can't expect official help because older versions (exept tbc, wotlk, cata, mop versions that have their own forum category) aren't supported 

I wasn't able to find a version for 6.2.4 (21355) in the forum, only person which could have access to it would be Droidz.

At least i was able to find the x86 Wow.exe for Farahlon, but old bot versions isn't a thing i can get.

Only those: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/2018-wrobot-old-versions/