Fine tweaks to perfection

SnowDragon

So; I just pulled Wrobot yesterday and so far i love it! Being physically disabled, the games mechanics on mobility, and keeping rotations going at the same time don't fly for me. 

just 2 things remain using the inprogram fight class creator, is there a way to give some aoe functionality to my Hunter some way to make it read something like if target >3 cast Explosive Trap and if target >3 focus equal or bigger than 55 cast Barage

And for rogue make it only refresh rupture at <7 seconds otherwise cast envenom at 5 combo points, and use blindside on proc? 

Ya'll help me sort those 2 out, I'll have 2 beautiful WoD rotations to post

1 hour ago, SnowDragon said:

So; I just pulled Wrobot yesterday and so far i love it! Being physically disabled, the games mechanics on mobility, and keeping rotations going at the same time don't fly for me. 

just 2 things remain using the inprogram fight class creator, is there a way to give some aoe functionality to my Hunter some way to make it read something like if target >3 cast Explosive Trap and if target >3 focus equal or bigger than 55 cast Barage

And for rogue make it only refresh rupture at <7 seconds otherwise cast envenom at 5 combo points, and use blindside on proc? 

Ya'll help me sort those 2 out, I'll have 2 beautiful WoD rotations to post

This guide could help you http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/9-tutorial-create-a-sucessfully-fightclass-profile/

1 hour ago, Runaro said:

Yeah that worked great for one part and another but I don't understand enough to recognize one for using procs and to check for a refresh on something; ie only hit rupture at <7 sec  if >than 7 sec then cast Envenom, though maybe i did see it and it just didnt click in my head