My 5 days with WROBOT

eyeownedu

Well to start off i am a long time honorbuddy user.. so i decided this was a bit cheaper and i would give it a try...Started out on my level 1 night elf leveling a new character.. Within the first 20 minutes it was already running into walls.. Had to pause the bot and get it where it needed to go then start it back up.. Finally after doing that a good 10-15 times it finally got me level 10.. Then i decided to do the battleground version of it. Once again running into walls and swimming in the water area of the areana lmao.. Any help would be appreciative i still have 2 more days to bot. any profiles to fix anything?

22 minutes ago, eyeownedu said:

Well to start off i am a long time honorbuddy user.. so i decided this was a bit cheaper and i would give it a try...Started out on my level 1 night elf leveling a new character.. Within the first 20 minutes it was already running into walls.. Had to pause the bot and get it where it needed to go then start it back up.. Finally after doing that a good 10-15 times it finally got me level 10.. Then i decided to do the battleground version of it. Once again running into walls and swimming in the water area of the areana lmao.. Any help would be appreciative i still have 2 more days to bot. any profiles to fix anything?

It's since years a high risk to use any kind of Bot in PvP, better avoid it if you like your account. :biggrin:

Simply create your own profiles for leveling and don't use not correctly working profiles.

Im not a big fan of battleground-botting so im not gonna support it, but for your wall-running problem: More info required. Which profile are you using? Did you set up the bot correctly? Advanced settings checked? etc. Maybe Screenshots?

You really need to make your own profiles to be successful with this bot. In a lot of ways you have to put in more work to bot than to just play the game. Once you get profiles of your own made, the bot will work much better. Most of the profiles listed in the downloads section are complete trash except eenya's.  I found them to have good quality, but still need some babysitting. This is not a bot for lazy botters, but once you put in the work you have lower ban chance because noone else is using your profiles. The reason I think honorbuddy is banned so much is because you have so many people using the exact same profiles. It must be easy to detect that.