May you please provide additional documentation on how I can blacklist a mob / npc? Also, I would love to be able to blacklist the mob, and run away without death - is something like this possible? Perhaps you have an alternative, superior solution to create similar results?

Thanks in advance and good luck!

On grinder and quester there is own system for blacklisting. On quester go to quest editor - tools - blacklisting editor (or something like that). On grinder it's behind of one of the tabs on editor

Keep in mind blacklisting currently only means that it won't attack monsters in the blacklisted zone but it still can walk through it and die. This is known issue

1 hour ago, BetterSister said:

On grinder and quester there is own system for blacklisting. On quester go to quest editor - tools - blacklisting editor (or something like that). On grinder it's behind of one of the tabs on editor

Keep in mind blacklisting currently only means that it won't attack monsters in the blacklisted zone but it still can walk through it and die. This is known issue

Thanks for the added clarification. I guess, the best thing to do, is to just avoid making paths that may be intercepted by a fel reaver (or similar super boss mob).