So, as stated in the forums, there are a couple of options in the Battleground area that would make it unsuitable for "Random Battleground", There are 2 problem areas with it as there is in all not just 3.3.5a. One is SotA, other is IoC, I think... I notice that the battlegrounder just runs into the wall continuously. What is the issue? I have made a new BG Profile and implemented new Vectors and still continues to be a problem. Is there a way to work around this? As you know in 3.3.5 i do not believe you can "click the dice" and opt to not use the BG's as the prompt implies. I am an avid user as I am constantly learning, If there is a profile I can purchase and learn from the please let me know.

Thanks in advance, 

So, of course selecting individual Battlegrounds on my server doesn't seem to work. Have been in queue for 4 hours and nothing. Random BG's works within a few minutes. However I would have to monitor its every move due to the SotA and IoC issue. If anyone runs across anything or has any info on this please let us know.

Maybe a way I can make it do Nothing, like a "sit stupid" profile for these 2 BG's.

• 3 weeks later...