Refund please..

zyklon

11 hours ago, eafa said:

I wonder why do people release any of the really hard-to-make profiles, it costs tons of time to make it. The fact that HB has such questing is quite unique if you compare it to other bots in other games. Normally when you buy ANY bot you get an API to create your own profile and a basic engine which you can setup to kill mobs standing on 1 spot, that's it.

Depends on what you want with the bot I guess.

I myself is creating and sharing some huge projects, mostly because I find I kinda fun the "beat" the game.

And the money you get is really small, I belive I have gain like 2-3$/hour max, but it have been quite fun playing the game in another way.

Myself I have never been into the lore of wow, but after clearing 1 zone at the time, and following the quests, it give a completely new perspective of the game.

But I must admit the real reason I create these leveling profiles, is for some irl friends, so we can have some fun in the old versions of wow.

I am just fearing that Wrobot will before too noob friendly, when the profiles are done. (That is also why I haven't released vanilla fightclasses, as most of them actually are done, so people actually have to do something themself)