Refund please..

zyklon

Always the same... did you even try to make your own profiles? Or is it gonna be your first and last post in this forum crying like a baby? I understand, if you are too lazy to play by yourself, obviously - else you wouldnt buy Wrobot, but being to lazy to even get the bot running so you CAN BE lazy, that is priceless.

I actually see his point... I recently bought wrobot and was expecting at least a 1-100 Questing Profile because Warlords of Draenor has been released almost 2 years ago.

or 1-10, 10-20, etcetera etcetera

But... yeah :D there is like nothing. It was a bit disappointing to be honest. In that case you have to make your own profiles... try Grinding for example, it is very easy done.

49 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

Always the same... did you even try to make your own profiles? Or is it gonna be your first and last post in this forum crying like a baby? I understand, if you are too lazy to play by yourself, obviously - else you wouldnt buy Wrobot, but being to lazy to even get the bot running so you CAN BE lazy, that is priceless.

I'm not going to waste my time making a quest script when I could just do the quest. The main purpose i bought this bot is because I wanted to level up my character, after seeing that this bot had a "quester and grinder bot", I assumed that there would be completed profiles. In terms of leveling up characters, the only thing available are grinder profiles and needless to say grinding to level in WoW is ineffective. Perhaps before i bought the bot, there should've been a caveat saying that virtually all but a few starting zones are publicly released and the burden is on you to make the script. This bot is marketed to be a bot for casual botters, but after seeing the product clearly the only people who use it are those with financial motives(gold farming). Being "lazy" is not why I bot WoW, I bot WoW because my personal life is far to busy and I simply don't have enough time to pursue my endeavors in WoW. 

Tbh You should of done Your research about the bot properly and also...contacting the Bot owner would of been the correct way to go. Instead You open a thread and start ranting...while You could of been leveling Your alts by hand instead wasting precious time ;-)

I'm an ex HB user and stopped using it since last December and I'm totally happy with Wrobot. Everyone has difderent needs i guess.

29 minutes ago, zyklon said:

I'm not going to waste my time making a quest script when I could just do the quest. The main purpose i bought this bot is because I wanted to level up my character, after seeing that this bot had a "quester and grinder bot", I assumed that there would be completed profiles. In terms of leveling up characters, the only thing available are grinder profiles and needless to say grinding to level in WoW is ineffective. Perhaps before i bought the bot, there should've been a caveat saying that virtually all but a few starting zones are publicly released and the burden is on you to make the script. This bot is marketed to be a bot for casual botters, but after seeing the product clearly the only people who use it are those with financial motives(gold farming). Being "lazy" is not why I bot WoW, I bot WoW because my personal life is far to busy and I simply don't have enough time to pursue my endeavors in WoW. 

Sigh...

Of course there's no public 1-max level questing profile for free, why should there be one? :rolleyes:

Before buying the bot, you have the permission to look into the profile section, looks like you haven't done that before buying the bot.

Ps. People like you, is one of the reasons why i've stopped giving support in this forum.

Try to ask yourself - if YOU would write a 1-100 lvl quester profile (hard work, indeed!!! with testings, etc.) would you just public it for everyone to leech and dont give a damn about your work? No. You would try to make money out of it, or only give to special people. Same here. Im pretty sure there are lots of 1-100 profiles. But not for publicity.

Also this is infact a feature that adds to the security of WRobot. Since not 1 million peepz run around with the same profiles, same paths, same quests etc. Which happened to honorbuddy too. Way too public, way too succesful, everyone using it. Honorbuddy is dead now. You can read from banreports on a daily basis.

33 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

Try to ask yourself - if YOU would write a 1-100 lvl quester profile (hard work, indeed!!! with testings, etc.) would you just public it for everyone to leech and dont give a damn about your work? No. You would try to make money out of it, or only give to special people. Same here. Im pretty sure there are lots of 1-100 profiles. But not for publicity.

Also this is infact a feature that adds to the security of WRobot. Since not 1 million peepz run around with the same profiles, same paths, same quests etc. Which happened to honorbuddy too. Way too public, way too succesful, everyone using it. Honorbuddy is dead now. You can read from banreports on a daily basis.

The lack of a questing profile is just 1 example out of many, there simply just isn't enough profiles being sold with this product. The burden of who should make general/non-niched profiles shouldn't be put on the user but rather a developer, using your honorbuddy example, the notorious "Kick" who created the 1-110 profile is an actual developer of Honorbuddy. The main problem I have with wRobot is the disingenuous marketing. I would have no problem if this bot would've been ingenuous marketed as a developer tool rather than as it is right now, for your casual botter. This bot probably has a subscription base of what? 200 monthly paid members? Honorbuddy no-doubt has thousands and the ban wave recently isn't a result of people using the same paths but rather a client detection. Yes, if you were going to run a script for financial reasons whether it being running the same dungeon thousands of times, or, attacking a high risk mob for loot, of course your account is going to be prioritized by blizzard as your intention would be to produce gold and then sell it which directly harms one of their monetization methods. I'm not complaining because there isn't any scripts that doesn't perform my niche gold farming task, i'm complaining because there isn't scripts to perform some of the most basic tasks that are promoted on the website's front page - "quester and grinder bot". Taken straight from the website:

With WRobot you can gather mining and herbing nodes, do quests, battlegrounds, ...

It is no more rational to think that this script could do quests just as it can do battlegrounds based on that description. The developers provided the battleground ability just as marketed but not quests. 

23 hours ago, zyklon said:

"quester and grinder bot". Taken straight from the website:

With WRobot you can gather mining and herbing nodes, do quests, battlegrounds, ...

It is no more rational to think that this script could do quests just as it can do battlegrounds based on that description. The developers provided the battleground ability just as marketed but not quests. 

WRobot can do that all, you just need profiles for it and btw. i can't read anywhere that WRobot promotes things like: "1-max level profiles, 100000k gold per hour profiles included1!!11!"

Me and eeny are working right now on quester profiles for retail. Me alliance and eeny horde. Eeny is currently at 80lvl and I'm at 25lvl (i started couple days ago and i got school) 

But meanwhile even tho my profiles take longer to create they are optimized for xph (Hearthstone usage etc) and are great quality. If i find problem after release i fix it (or atleast try to) 

Tbh I'm very happy this bot has not got such a big community. The bigger it gets, the more likely blizzard will move its crosshairs towards wrobot. Right now HB is their main focus i think. The downside of a small community is less peofit for Droidz, which i really want.

18 minutes ago, neah said:

Tbh I'm very happy this bot has not got such a big community. The bigger it gets, the more likely blizzard will move its crosshairs towards wrobot. Right now HB is their main focus i think. The downside of a small community is less peofit for Droidz, which i really want.

I dont think its HB only which is in the crosshair. Its just the developer who was dumb enough to fight with blizzard in the court and also win it... its just blizzards revenge now aiming at HB users. Else they would not have given a damn i think. And what do we learn about this? Dont fck with blizzard..Droidz! :D

I get what the post starter said. I came from Rebot and we were used to have all the leveling profiles ready to use!

But i agree that takes lots of time and work, so the developer should focus on make the bot safe and stable.

Leveling profiles is basic and could be released to public. But most of my profiles i dont release here because i dont want a crownd on my farming spots =P.

Droidz is the only developer or there is a group behind the bot? Because the main reason Rebot stopped working was a fight between developers.

35 minutes ago, Drwolftech said:

Droidz is the only developer or there is a group behind the bot? Because the main reason Rebot stopped working was a fight between developers.

Droidz is the only developer working directly on the bot.

35 minutes ago, Drwolftech said:

Leveling profiles is basic and could be released to public. But most of my profiles i dont release here because i dont want a crownd on my farming spots =P.

Most people think like you ( including me ), i've created complex FightClasses, Profiles etc.. but if i would share them to the public, then much non "experienced" botter gonna use them and expose my stuff, so everyone know it's a bot behind it, or even gonna steal my farming spots. :biggrin:

Btw. Questing Profiles ( 1-max level ) are never gonna get released to public for free, cuz it takes a lot of time to create them. ( weeks - months )

The way the bot exists now, is the best way for it to be used. Very small community, personal profiles, etc. If you don't have time to play WoW, then you don't have time for it. Plus, even with HB, the devs suggest never letting your toon level while you are AFK. There's no super easy "I win" button that you can click. What's the point of playing the game anyway, if you're just going to bot all the time? 

People who have bought Wrobot do not bot for profit I believe. If You're like me that uses the bot for short periods at a time and actually play the game manually or make Your own rotation to be automated it's awesome. If You are actually suicide botting for profit (cold hard ca$h, HB is the leader, hands down. I also prefer the community to be small with great people around that can help one another etc. Droidz is always around for his customers, he doesn't just sell You a product and that's it. Props to him!

I like the bot as it is now - but i would like to see a note before you buy the bot saying something like "Be aware that the bot can do all the things i said, but you have to either make the profiles yourself, or get someone to do it for you!"

or something like that - i started creating the 1-70 TBC profile, and im around lvl 50ish now, but man have taken so much work to get it to work - so again the same as the other guys here, why should i after months of creating, and weeks of testing release it for free, so everyone could just get it, and all the privat servers could just ban everyone using it.

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Coolabah said:

Why isn't there more people helping droidz and kick gets paid by honorbuddy and the people that work hard with their profiles don't get paid by wrobot 

Bossland is an multi million dollar company and Techprog definitely not.

People which are releasing their work for free on here, doing this, because they want to and are not to forced to publish it. ( a good community lives from such people )

Me personally, will never release anything on here, but it's nice that other do. ( even though, i don't use other peoples profiles and FightClasses )

I understand the starting post, this is more of a development bot. you are better off sticking with HB if you want a click and go tbh and others to create profiles for you because HB employs people like EchoTiger who directly do this sort of thing and gets paid everyday to do it, WRobot doesnt have that kind of team. Creating the bot base itself is a huge task and upkeep.

For me i love this bot, i get to make all my own profiles and plugins. Planning to release stuff when i feel ive produced decent products.

I've used an array of bots beginning with Grinder back in 2006ish... this one is by far my favorite.  Took me a few days to learn how to navinavigate everything, but once I did I'm quite impressed with everything you can do with WRobot. I actually like creating all my own profiles, and wouldn't have it any other way tho. 

I wonder why do people release any of the really hard-to-make profiles, it costs tons of time to make it. The fact that HB has such questing is quite unique if you compare it to other bots in other games. Normally when you buy ANY bot you get an API to create your own profile and a basic engine which you can setup to kill mobs standing on 1 spot, that's it.

On 16/8/2016 at 1:01 PM, zyklon said:

This bot is incredibly dead when it comes to profiles, I thought it would have some basic ones like a quester. 

It depends on what you want. If u play the game by yourself, you just bot to farm for golds,mounts,etc.

And of course don't forget that this bot wasn't caught in the last two banwaves. I used honorbuddy a lot and i know the situation between them and blizzard. They just gain from each other. 

Otherwise, if you want to make money by botting, just get HB, but get ready to buy new accounts every 2 months.

That's my 2 cents. But btw, the grinder profiles work very well and the arcangelo's 1-70 ( 10 + 2,5 euros ) is very very good. U can even switch off/on the steps if it's bugged. A thing that u cannot do in honorbuddy.

And the grinders provided can bring you at level 90. 90-110 is very easy to do. You can use Conslegion Addon and your char will be ready a very short time by playing semi-afk :D

The difference is this one. Of course if you're a gold seller, you want to be ready as fast as you can, so i would suggest you to buy HB.

If you're a normal WoW player and just wants some mounts, gold, etc. u won't regret buying WRobot.