Quester: Stuck on "pickup quest"

Hello,

i tried to make a quest profile pour my daily quest on my cataclysm server. But, it didn't go has expected.

The file only have 2 step in the quest order:

PickUp > ChampBreakfast (my quest)

pulse > ChampBreakfast 

unfortunately, the bot is stuck on the first step. He take the right quest but keep stay on the npc and try to take the quest over and over.

No idea if it's because it's a daily quest or because it's cataclysm.

You can found the file below 

Silver turnament - alliance.xml

1 hour ago, craine said:

Hello,

i tried to make a quest profile pour my daily quest on my cataclysm server. But, it didn't go has expected.

The file only have 2 step in the quest order:

PickUp > ChampBreakfast (my quest)

pulse > ChampBreakfast 

unfortunately, the bot is stuck on the first step. He take the right quest but keep stay on the npc and try to take the quest over and over.

No idea if it's because it's a daily quest or because it's cataclysm.

You can found the file below 

Silver turnament - alliance.xml

I've edited your profile and it should work like that now. ( tested only on my own server )

Quest ID and Name was not correct and the TurnIn Part was missing.

Silver Tournament - EDITED.xml

i tested your file and it just not work, the bot stand still and switch between "Quester" and "Battle Pet" in the in game menu.

I tried to copy your file on the original one and... it work ! i really don't know how and why but it work !

Thanks for the help !

1 minute ago, craine said:

i tested your file and it just not work, the bot stand still and switch between "Quester" and "Battle Pet" in the in game menu.

I tried to copy your file on the original one and... it work ! i really don't know how and why but it work !

Thanks for the help !

Interesting...

What game language do you use?

Because, my edited version worked fine for me.. ( maybe your server, isn't using the default ID's? )

( maybe your server, isn't using the default ID's? )

I play on the cataclysm server of firestorm (easy to find). 

I use the 

/dump GetQuestID()

command in tchat and i have 14076 in return. That seems to be the default ID (for this quest) 

BUT, i found something else interesting: i tried to take the quest 14112  (on the same npc) and use the previous command, nothing wrong happend, i still have 14112.

But when i tried to make the bot take it, it takes the first one on the list (the 14076 ) and keep try to get the right quest. I don't know if it's a bug of my server or if i just simply miss something, but the way the bot manage the daily quest is strange (all experiences quest work well) 

here is the working file if needed (the pulse don't work, but i'm on it)

Silver turnament - alliance - V1.0.xml

5 minutes ago, craine said:

I play on the cataclysm server of firestorm (easy to find). 

I use the 

/dump GetQuestID()

command in tchat and i have 14076 in return. That seems to be the default ID (for this quest) 

BUT, i found something else interesting: i tried to take the quest What Do You Feed a Yeti, Anyway? (on the same npc) and use the previous command, nothing wrong happend, i still have 14112.

But when i tried to make the bot take it, it takes the first one on the list (the Breakfast Of Champions ) and keep try to get the right quest. I don't know if it's a bug of my server or if i just simply miss something, but the way the bot manage the daily quest is strange (all experiences quest work well) 

here is the working file if needed (the pulse don't work, but i'm on it)

Silver turnament - alliance - V1.0.xml

You just said, that you get the Quest ID "14076" from ingame, but why do you use "14092" in your profile??

Just try out again my profile and you'll see it works fine. ( just tested it again and it worked like it should be )

Silver Tournament - EDITED.xml