how to cast paralysis on focus or on other non target unit

thejm

Sorry I have another question, is it possible to do this, but continue the rotation even without a focus? It seems that when I'm 1v1 a mob, it tries to cast paralysis but says "No Target" so it gets stuck. I don't think there's an option that says "If have a target"

Just now, thejm said:

Sorry I have another question, is it possible to do this, but continue the rotation even without a focus? It seems that when I'm 1v1 a mob, it tries to cast paralysis but says "No Target" so it gets stuck. I don't think there's an option that says "If have a focus"

I suppose you have to add Hostile unit Near/ Hostile unit near target condition. And of course set it: Number 2 and type is bigger or equal. So the bot will use this spell only if there is more than 2 target.

Just now, kawanin said:

I suppose you have to add Hostile unit Near/ Hostile unit near target condition. And of course set it: Number 2 and type is bigger or equal. So the bot will use this spell only if there is more than 2 target.

That's a good idea but sometimes I might have 2 enemies but it could be a pet that isn't focus, or ill just be questing and not want to make a focus every time I want to use my rotation

16 hours ago, thejm said:

I wonder if I can spam a macro that looks for a nearby enemy and makes them the focus so I always have one in combat

With lua code like 

local targetExists = UnitExists("target"); TargetNearestEnemy(); FocusUnit("target");  if targetExists then TargetLastTarget(); else ClearTarget(); end

or

TargetNearestEnemy(); FocusUnit("target"); TargetLastTarget();