【eye of storm】standing as game starts

zjxlsmr

After I read your post I started testing EotS to see what my player did. First I created an empty profile for EotS. This forces wrobot to travel to landmark areas (the towers). In the product settings I do not have a check in the free mode box. My player had no problems traveling around the battleground. I recommend you make a new profile with no waypoints in it.

If that doesn't fix your issue. You may be experiencing some type of lag, where wrobot is trying to navigate to a point, but due to lag it runs through, and tries to run back. Also, try running the wrobot updater to ensue you are up to date.<br />

Edit

After posting this I put a check in the free mode box in the product settings area for EotS. &amp;nbsp;My player began to run around all weird similar to what you described.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know what happened, but after the patch, during EoTS, the bot goes backwards, falls in a sorta hole/valley and stays there. I use the profile included, and he runs around suspiciously, but now is just a dead giveaway. Will try what fall0ut said, but would be nice to redo the profile that comes with Wrobot or delete it at all.

da8ball, This is most likely because EoTS has changed quite a bit with the latest patch (5.3). The profile most likely needs to be re-done. 

So I would suggest creating your own or requesting one to be made. If I have some time, I will get around to making one. I am working on some other projects though for the bot currently though. 

Thanks Droidz. I tried making new profiles, specially for EoTS and it is not working. The bot just wanders around, debug says it's stuck, but is not, just satnding in the middle of nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, i'm having similar problems. My bot just runs in a straight line, or run into things. And eventually either falls into the abyss and dies or running into things like an obvious bot. It doesn't even bother targeting any player to attack..