Bot doesn't work with firestorm

Hello, I'm new here.

I have a quick question regarding an mop private server. The version is 5.4.8 18414. I noticed wrobot does support this version.

I was wondering what I need to do in order to get it to work. The error says, "Game version incorrect."

EDIT: It's the same with their WoD server.

15 hours ago, Rajivomar said:

You need the firestorm full client (you can download from they forum by torrent) and start it by WoW.exe or WoWb.exe (make sure you are starting a 32 bits client)

I still get the "game version incorrect" error. I can run tbc just fine though so I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: All expansions except MoP and WoD work with the bot. At least for me.

Hello, you can also get error: "game version incorrect" if you don't run WRobot in administrator mode (you need admin windows session). Check also if you get error in your log files (you can found this file in "Logs" folder).

There is my login screen and here is the log file:

Spoiler

[D] 13:17:38 - [Info] Log file created: 21 Sep 2016 13H17.log.html
[D] 13:17:38 - [Info] WRobot Version: 1.6.1 (38380) for wow: 5.4.8_18414
[D] 13:17:38 - [Info] Offical website: http://wrobot.eu/
[D] 13:17:38 - [Info] Operating System Details: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
[D] 13:17:38 - [Info] Lang: English (United States)

I ran Wrobot as admin and I also tried running WoW as admin. I guess the server is incompatible.

ss.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same issue.  It doesnt work with Firestorm.... They give you a special wow.exe when you download their launcher.  It doesnt work like other private servers where there is a realmlist.wtf file...  so somehow its changing itself and making it so that the bot isnt recognizing the game.

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2016 at 11:22 PM, djser said:

I have the same issue.  It doesnt work with Firestorm.... They give you a special wow.exe when you download their launcher.  It doesnt work like other private servers where there is a realmlist.wtf file...  so somehow its changing itself and making it so that the bot isnt recognizing the game.

any solution?

• 2 years later...