Blacklist all neutral npc

testerXXX

I find my bot painstakingly attacking everything that it can target...even the little bugs.  I have looked high and low on the site and found nothing that helped me.  What I am wanting to know is if there is a way to "blacklist" attacking all neutral or "yellow" mobs while grinding or automaton or whatever without having to add every single "yellow"/neutral mob into the blacklist?  Is there maybe an "attack only none friendly" option I'm missing somewhere in wrobot?

What logs do you want me to share?  Whether I use grinder or automator my bot attacks everything in the zone.  I only bot casually so I don't nor do i want to spend the time to have to put all the neutral npc on a blacklist for every zone I go into.  I just want to know if there is a way to make the bot not attack any npc that are neutral to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2016 at 3:57 AM, Bugreporter said:

There are 2 settings that could solve the problem:

Attack before being attacked (General settings)

Attack all selected targets (friends also) (Product settings / wrotation)

Attack before being attacked is turned off everywhere in wRobot.

Attack all selected targets (friends also) is turned off in wrotation.

My bot is still attacking neutral (yellow) npc. 

Someone please help...

That could be OK. Yellow is not friendly. It's only neutral. There are two LUA commands that could help. UnitIsFriend and UnitIsEnemy (not sure for the last one, but there is a similar one) .with this you can select if the target is the one you want.

But i.e. the minor Sha in  Pandaria are also yellow and will attack you.

maybe it's an aoe problem. They will be involved in the fight because of the AoE against enemy's?