What methods have you had success with?

TNRakkGamer

Hello all. I am planning on starting work on some Questing Profiles. I plan to build one for each zone in Legion eventually as @BetterSister is on hiatus.

In the meantime however, what methods have you all been using to level your alts from 100-110?

I had some luck with skinning on my Hunter and just letting him grind it out for a few days, and had a little less luck with my Demon Hunter with Herbalism and Mining and just letting him grind it out for a few MORE days...

Anyone care to offer any advice on some alternative methods?

l personally just used the Beast Grind Pack on this site to get 2 of my 110's. Used Llothien for one and Felblaze Ingress for another. They take about a week give or take for 100-110. But i'd be all over a questing profile because that means rep!

Best way is Questing. Unfortunately, there are no free quester profiles. I'm currently trying to learn how to make quester profiles. Once I figure it out, I'll be making a DH starter first and then go zone to zone. So in the meantime, you have grinders, which takes some time leveling.