Azsuna "The Consumed"

TNRakkGamer

Hey guys, I am having a hard time with a certain quest in Azsuna.

Quest name is "The Consumed" I need to loot Crystals and then use the items they give on the little Mana-Drained Whelplings...

I tried doing two seperate Operations, GatherCrystals and then The Consumed... but my guy never once attempts to gather the Crystals... Can anyone try to point me in the right direction on this? It is one quest that contains a Gather and then Use Item On operation...

EDIT:

I have managed to get my guy to grab one of the Crystals, using Gatherer, now he will not move forward from that step...

I think it has something to do with using the same QuestID Twice, but if I dont use any quest ID it will not grab the Crystal at all...

EDIT:

Okay, I think the problem is that the Dim Ley Crystal does not actually go into your bags so the bot is never seeing that as complete. Anyone know if I need to choose something other than Gatherer here? How do I work around this fact?

EDIT:

Alright, I don't know why it worked... but when I put the 1 into Objective Count 2... it looted the Crystal and Magicaly went off on its own... So... That happened :D

For anyone following this hoping for some answers as well. I made two "Quest Entries" for "The Consumed" the first was a Gatherer with an Objective Count 2 value of 1 and the other was an "Interact with NPC" with an Objective Count 1 value of 10

So that I do not CLOG up the Forums, I am going to go ahead and post another question here, if no one sees it in a few days I will post elsewhere.

I am trying to add a quest that requires you kill two NPCs, not much trouble at all, the only problem is when the bot got to the second NPC someone was already attacking it so he looped (a short distance) back to the first NPC then back to the second... this is a no-go as they are very close to one another and it is pretty damn easy to tell something fishy is going on...

What do I need to do to make the Bot attack EITHER NPC regardless of whether they are in combat...

4 minutes ago, Reaper666 said:

Check and make sure you have "Can attack units already in combat" checked in General Settings. that may solve your issue

Ah, thank you. That is in Advanced Settings, I rarely visit that. I will check later to see for sure if this worked.

Thanks again.

2 minutes ago, TNRakkGamer said:

Ah, thank you. That is in Advanced Settings, I rarely visit that. I will check later to see for sure if this worked.

Thanks again.

yea no problem. Lemme know if it worked.

Alright. New Question :D

I am trying to do the Disable the Mana Pylons, I thought I was slick just looking up the SpellID for Release Whelplings and creating a UseSpellOn Quest Entry... I was not...

I am going to have to try to do a Main Action Button or whatever that is called, and then click the ground at the base of the Pylons... anyone have any advice on this before I pull my hair out?

I am sure this is going to require some C# as I don't know how you would do it with the default options...

I am also having a problem once I get back to Azurewing Repose. You have to heal the dragons and one of them is in the cave, when I put the location in for it the bot ran way up and around and on top of the location... not straight into the cave? I tried to fix this with a FollowPath operation, but it hangs at the end of the Operation waiting for some sort of quest update or complete or whatever it may be doing.

I have some C++ knowledge as well as other various languages. Is there somewhere I can read up on Syntax within the bot? I feel like this may help me with trying to figure out WTF I am doing...

What I am needing here (as well as earlier with the whole Interact with the Withered Guy then follow him) is to know how to create a Quest Operation, have it run. Then have it move on without any kind of checks or anything. For instance, Interact with said guy, then move onto FollowPath (it gets hung at interact because interacting doesn't actually update the quest). Same thing here, I need to FollowPath, then move onto UseItemOn (It gets hung at FollowPath because it doesn't actually update the quest in anyway. BUT! I absolutely fixes the issue of running up the hill and jumping around endlessly)