Relogger Question

koolkaracter

So I have been using the Relogger, but I was wondering, is there a way to change actual "general" settings during the process?... what I mean is, i'd like to switch from a grinding to a gathering script... the grinding script is used mostly for getting herbs

100-110 Val'Sharah - Shala'nir - Dreamleaf Grinder 1.0.0) is set to attack first and such and i'd like my relogger to switch after a little bet and move into a gather mode where i remain stealth most of the time and only attack when attacked and such... .      any ideas?

I bot mainly feral druids on 4 accounts.

I have druids for specific purposes (skinning / herbs / mining) and use different fightclass's depending on what the druid does.

As you said the main difference is stealth, the skinning grinder druids ( who never stealth) and the herb druids who are stealthed 60% of their movement time.

Edit: also there is "gatherer specific" settings like disable attack before being attacked which you can set on the main gatherer options page.

9 minutes ago, eeny said:

I bot mainly feral druids on 4 accounts.

I have druids for specific purposes (skinning / herbs / mining) and use different fightclass's depending on what the druid does.

As you said the main difference is stealth, the skinning grinder druids ( who never stealth) and the herb druids who are stealthed 60% of their movement time.

Edit: also there is "gatherer specific" settings like disable attack before being attacked which you can set on the main gatherer options page.

So I understand there is an easy way to change fighter classes, and profiles via the relogger, its the "General Settings part" that I can't seem to figure out.   Sure, changing the gathering specific "disable attack before being attacked" will definitely help, but what if I want to use a mount in 1 and not the other, or on gathering mode...or if I want to use the Mail in 1 but not the other.  Is there away?   The only way I can think... of the top of my head to accomplish this, is have a different install of wRobot and do a changewRobot path location feature to the other wRobot with different general settings. 

1 hour ago, koolkaracter said:

So I understand there is an easy way to change fighter classes, and profiles via the relogger, its the "General Settings part" that I can't seem to figure out.   Sure, changing the gathering specific "disable attack before being attacked" will definitely help, but what if I want to use a mount in 1 and not the other, or on gathering mode...or if I want to use the Mail in 1 but not the other.  Is there away?   The only way I can think... of the top of my head to accomplish this, is have a different install of wRobot and do a changewRobot path location feature to the other wRobot with different general settings. 

Only way i can think of doing that would be a wrobot runcode from quest profiles... i dont know how to call that in a grinder / gatherer... unless you wrote the profile as a quest profile...

wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.GroundMountName =  horse

wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.UseMail =  false

Personally, i would just have 2 lvl 110 bots...so you are not constantly on a single bot to get caught.