Keeps adding area/mobs to black list

Another issue i have is im farming leather here http://wow.gamepedia.com/Skyrange

and for some reason it keeps blacklisting  one of mobs packs, i need to press clear session  black list in order for bot start farming them again, i turned off all blacklisting options i found

9 lis 2016 12H26 - COvVQlN.log.html

EDT:It also sometimes ignores killed mobs nearby and doesnt loot/skin them than just goes to another group..

EDIT2

13:53:23 - [Fight] Player Attacked by Stout Shaghorn (lvl 90)
[D] 13:53:26 - [MultiPull] Pull Stout Shaghorn (distance: 13,48242).
[D] 13:53:26 - [Fight] Fight stopped
13:53:26 - [Fight] Player Attacked by Stout Shaghorn (lvl 90)
[D] 13:53:32 - [Fight] Player attacked by other unit, skip this fight.
[D] 13:53:32 - [Fight] BlackList Stout Shaghorn during 30 sec

This seams to be problematic part, can you give us some option to disable this blacklisting?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 06. 12. 2016. at 7:10 PM, Droidz said:

Hello, this problem was caused by the plugin "MultiPull", I'll update it. To wait you can try to use this plugin http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/2747-clear-session-blacklist/?do=findComment&comment=12547

That didint help, disabling multi pull plugin does fix it.

If i may suggest, can you implement multi pulling feature into wrobot interface it self and not thru plugin, its very important thing as it makes farming much faster also the boting process looks much more human like than killing pack of mobs almost one by one while they are all gathered around..

Also, bot still ads to black list entire packs of mobs for some reason and just flys by over them on same place i mentioned before, cant figure why it happens, i need to press clear session blacklist all the time..

EDIT:Even without multipull plugin problem happens, it keeps ignoring mobs, i think it happens as my AOE attack hits surround mobs than i see wrobot registers player attacked by (name of mob) and than ads that mob to blacklist.

Can you please somehow fix this blacklisting?