Auction Bot Appraiser Minimum/Maximum Overkill

cgeorg13

Looking at the auction house, it seems some people understand that bots use an undercut percent based on minimum/maximum/average/middle value of all items because random people are posting one item in a list of tradeskill items that is over 2000% of the average cost.

This throws off the entire base average and kills any chance of grabbing an item at a correct value relative to the actual market cost.

An easy fix would be to take all the items in the search and checking for anything that is extreme in the cost difference and removing it from the total value at the end. This could work off of say anything over a 100%-500% difference of other items in the list. 

Hello, it is for this reason than I don't add it in bot routine. This feature can help you to save time, but it is recommanded to check manually all the time (you can also use wow addon to help you to select good price).

Okay that makes sense, I thought it was something that is used to automatically update new values when the bot is running. 

Could I possibly get an example C# snippet of how to test the price per item of a search in pluggin form?

example:

item = Starlight Rose

list allItemAuctions = new list

foreach item in list 

numberOfUnits / totalCost 

from there i think i can mess around with it some more but i dont know how to acquire the active objects in the auctionhouse