Quester Help again. lol

Reaper666

So I'm creating a quester profile for DH and on the first quest, you have to kill 15 demons and place the banner. Demon part no problem. The banner, I have the id code, but what do I set it up in the profile. Would it be another Pulse?

1 hour ago, Reaper666 said:

So I'm creating a quester profile for DH and on the first quest, you have to kill 15 demons and place the banner. Demon part no problem. The banner, I have the id code, but what do I set it up in the profile. Would it be another Pulse?

usually quests like this will have 2 objective counts.  In this case it looks like its Objective1/1, objective 2/15.

what most people will do if the two objectives are very different is split the quest and make 2 quest entries with the same quest ID(manaualy change quest name to xxxxuqest1 and xxxquest2).  First one will have objective counts of 1/0/0/0, second will have 0/15/0/0.  first quest will be UseItemOn, second will be Killandloot

You can then pulse both 'quests' and you should have it completed.

7 hours ago, eeny said:

usually quests like this will have 2 objective counts.  In this case it looks like its Objective1/1, objective 2/15.

what most people will do if the two objectives are very different is split the quest and make 2 quest entries with the same quest ID(manaualy change quest name to xxxxuqest1 and xxxquest2).  First one will have objective counts of 1/0/0/0, second will have 0/15/0/0.  first quest will be UseItemOn, second will be Killandloot

You can then pulse both 'quests' and you should have it completed.

ok. Ill try it out and see what happens and then give you my results when I'm done. Do you mind if I direct message you?

Update: Haven't been able to get it to work unfortunately. It doesn't place the flag down.