Attacking Faster

Arkatetk

I've created a full fleshed out fight profile for the warrior class. Though, I feel like the abilities being used aren't being used immediately as they come up. I have FPS set to 50, I have the combat option checked (In advanced settings) and on some abilities that have no global cooldown aren't being used immediately with other abilities. If I were to manually press Battle Cry and Odyn's Fury I could use them at the exact same time but the bot will wait between uses even though I have Battle Cry set to not wait during casting. I just feel like the bot is reacting very slow and it's hindering my DPS.

Have you played around with the latency setting in the wrobot console?  try changing that to something a bit lower.  i keep  mine default however try something like 10 min and 40 max and see what happens.  Keep in mind, if you have spell interupts you may be interrupting them in sub 40ms from the start of cast which will certainly raise some eyebrows in PVP.

general settings > advanced settings > other options > [min / max latency].

latency.PNG

8 minutes ago, Arkatetk said:

Yes, I have min set to 25 and max set to 150. Should I try setting max lower?

you may see a difference if its lower... I know default is what i consider  "human speed".

Have you tried the [class\fight class] frame "improve combat rotation speed" turned on?

Yeah, I turned that on and when I go to a target dummy I don't see any difference in the DPS. When I watch the bot use spells I can see it highlight a spell then use it rather than use immediately as it comes up. It's like it has to think before acting, is there a way to make the bot respond quicker or do priorities at a faster pace?

I heard you can create routines in LUA or something would that make them faster? My ilvl is 872 as Fury and I do max 250-300k dps. I should be doing far more than that at my ilvl.

maybe writing a fight class in c# would do more.... i know that wrobot needs to parse the fighclass.xml file and convert it into c# which apparently can make some overhead...

That being said, I have never looked down the 'max dps' path- i only use wrobot for afk gold farming and leveling so for me 60-80% dps with survivability is good enough.

31 minutes ago, mrx said:

i just tried this , he is dpsing like crazy mofo , instant casting spells much faster than before

Did you change to a c# fight class or modifying the settings on the console got you dps'ing faster??

2 hours ago, Arkatetk said:

Would love a answer to this as well.

just settings on the console , and lowered latency settings , but you could try that with figh class also