How do you go about correcting a profile?

Asyrel

So i created a aethril gathering profile, making a profile seems pretty straight forward and easy, but when i ran my profiles  there were some bugs that i wanna fix but im not sure how specificly: The bot running back sometimes for no apparent reason then going back on the path not sure why but i can see that being a red flag to other players if they see that kind of weird movement

9 minutes ago, Asyrel said:

So i created a aethril gathering profile, making a profile seems pretty straight forward and easy, but when i ran my profiles  there were some bugs that i wanna fix but im not sure how specificly: The bot running back sometimes for no apparent reason then going back on the path not sure why but i can see that being a red flag to other players if they see that kind of weird movement

With a gatherer depending on how complex i re-record the path (re-create the whole profile).  You can get into modifying the Vector co-ordinates manually via an IDE / notepad however you would want to know what your doing there.

The behaviour you outlaid above sounds more like a gatherer config issues- the weird pathing is a result of the setting " go back to last profile position" which you can turn off to stop this type of pathing.

To edit a profile you can open the profile creator- and instead of recording a new profile you open the file you want to edit.