WoW Legion key

Hi,

i would like to ask which key i must buy to play on private server ex. firestorm on legion 7.0.3 22522. I got the version for it from other topic, but cant test it cause it dont accept trial key.

So is there a version available  to test it out. And if it's ok which key a need to buy.

THX for reply's.

Hello, WRobot legion versions are not "WRobot for private server", these are old normal WRobot versions, these works with 'normal' and 'unlimited' WRobot subscription. You can also buy subscription 'for private servers' and send me private message, I'll upgrade your key for free.

We ask you for trial keys because old version of wrobot are not working very well and we don't want to pay for something not working. I use to play honorbuddy and there is nothing to compare to wrobot ! or i never know how to use wrobot!!

2 hours ago, rastablondy said:

Nice I found 20 euros to spend for the key and surprise....keys are not working...what should I do now because Droidz don't response my message !!!

You have to wait, he is the only one who has access to such things. He will answer as soon as possible.

Just now, iMod said:

You have to wait, he is the only one who has access to such things. He will answer as soon as possible.

Yes i receive a response from a moderator. droidz is the only one who can modifie key access.

Thx anyway