Thinking about WRobot

teageltron

Thinking about subbing to this program but was hoping someone can give me some info.

I was using another program but it is no longer safe to use.  Has this program had any problems with being detected by blizzard since legion started?

Any help is appreciated.

Been with this website using for  many years and not once have I been seen "caught' with it but yes the last ban wave took out 100k players from the game and any first timers , for over 6 months I repurchased and started over again but with Ref help  ,,, planning on using this new account to farm once its safe again .. (never really be safe enough to use) but if you get caught shopping lifting.. do you go back the next day so people remember your face or wait .. ? Lol ..  

To be fair, as soon as you launch WoW, and launch any bot program, you have virtually guaranteed that the account in question will be banned, eventually...

It's never a matter of *IF* something will be detected, it's only a matter of *WHEN*.

That being said, the support and updates here far exceed anything I've seen elsewhere, and the botting possibilities of wR are nearly endless...

Just like anything else, in order to be successful, you will have to dedicate time and/or money in order to see it excel for you.

My 2 cents...

:wink: