5 yrd teleport

Xothak

today i was baby sitting my bot and while running between azuna and suramar / valsharah and suramar got teleported 5 yrds was like a mage blink but shorter, and ofcourse i started to re run manually that area saying wtf and stuff.  Do you guys think its a GM watching over? or just a zonning thing? Also nothing on wrobot logs and no auto DC for teleportation.

6 hours ago, wlhr said:

auto dc for teleport only hits if you really change a zone, for example if your bot is in tanaris and it zones into zulfarrak it will dc itself.

I c, @Droidz any chance you could make it pause for 3 minutes when teleported for short distances? so the bot doesnt go crazy cow and runs like nothing happend?

1 hour ago, Xothak said:

I c, @Droidz any chance you could make it pause for 3 minutes when teleported for short distances? so the bot doesnt go crazy cow and runs like nothing happend?

You probably hit a lag spike, honestly...

Either way, if they're looking at you that closely, you're already toast.

Even if the bot is undetected, it's still obvious as shit when a GM checks your logs...

:wink:

1 minute ago, Hapiguy said:

You probably hit a lag spike, honestly...

Either way, if they're looking at you that closely, you're already toast.

Even if the bot is undetected, it's still obvious as shit when a GM checks your logs...

:wink:

Heheheh yeah totally, but its only 1 acc so meeehh, have 6 accs sitting no bot attached yet and no relation with the bot one.  so if that could be implemented would be helpful for newer bot accs

Hello,

Currently, WRobot close wow if your character move of more than 450 yards in less than 3 seconds.

Sincerely, it is hard to reliably detect a TP if it is only 5 yards.

You can try this plugin (plugin no tested)TPpause.cs (you can edit this file with notepad and change 'line 12' max speed, and 'line 13' pause time)

You can get your current character speed with wow command (in wow chat):

/run print(GetUnitSpeed("player"))

35 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

Currently, WRobot close wow if your character move of more than 450 yards in less than 3 seconds.

Sincerely, it is hard to reliably detect a TP if it is only 5 yards.

You can try this plugin (plugin no tested)TPpause.cs (you can edit this file with notepad and change 'line 12' max speed, and 'line 13' pause time)

You can get your current character speed with wow command (in wow chat):

/run print(GetUnitSpeed("player"))

amazing thnx Droidz :)