Hello,

I've been using Wrobot flawlessly for one affli lock in pvp and now Im trying to level up  multiple characters at the same time.

I'm experiencing some problems, What I would like is something like Im playin with one character and the second one is driven by wrobot.

The rotation I would like on the bot is pretty simple .

Out of combat =  /Follow player

check every 350MS if the targeted player is in combat (it's not a caster so i cannot use if /target is casting)

Player targeted is in combat =» /Assist player + Infinite Cast Lighting bolt

Target dead, /follow player, if in combat /assist + infinite cast lighting, if out of combat /follow player

Here is the loop Im dreaming about xD

Im currently using Wrotation.

My affli lock rotation has been done by me but here im absolutely totally stuck.

Ty for reading !

EDIT : In main =» Product  I've tried party and then the bot auto follow and auto cast infinite lighting but I'm still curious on how to do it when not in a party cuz of his way i'll be able to stick to my leveling party a level 80 not invited in the group.

On 9.12.2016 at 2:29 PM, BevrL said:

Hello,

I've been using Wrobot flawlessly for one affli lock in pvp and now Im trying to level up  multiple characters at the same time.

I'm experiencing some problems, What I would like is something like Im playin with one character and the second one is driven by wrobot.

The rotation I would like on the bot is pretty simple .

Out of combat =  /Follow player

check every 350MS if the targeted player is in combat (it's not a caster so i cannot use if /target is casting)

Player targeted is in combat =» /Assist player + Infinite Cast Lighting bolt

Target dead, /follow player, if in combat /assist + infinite cast lighting, if out of combat /follow player

Here is the loop Im dreaming about xD

Im currently using Wrotation.

My affli lock rotation has been done by me but here im absolutely totally stuck.

Ty for reading !

EDIT : In main =» Product  I've tried party and then the bot auto follow and auto cast infinite lighting but I'm still curious on how to do it when not in a party cuz of his way i'll be able to stick to my leveling party a level 80 not invited in the group.

I wrote a plugin for it a long time ago for exacly such stuff. I'm not sure if it is still working but if you want give it a try.
Use WRotation with your normal fight routine.
Put it into the Plugin folder and set it up.

TargetHP means it will attack after the target of your toon has the given hp( to make sure its tagged from the lowbie)

Hope it will help you a bit.

ps: if it wont work and you are able to code c# stuff i can help you a bit out with creating products / plugins

iSupport.dll

13 hours ago, BevrL said:

Hello,

I will try it when I will have time, probably in few days.

Unfortunately I have no experience about coding :/

Thank you for your answer !

Allright, just tell me if you have some issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i am also new to this "bot" stuff. I have problem with char. attacking way to much enemies.Actually he target one target,but that target is surronded  with 4 target. Since i am new to this, i downloaded the profile and fight class.

2 hours ago, cale4567 said:

Hello, i am also new to this "bot" stuff. I have problem with char. attacking way to much enemies.Actually he target one target,but that target is surronded  with 4 target. Since i am new to this, i downloaded the profile and fight class.

There's an option for that. Isn't always foolproof but it helps most of the time. You can find it in general settings (might have to look under advanced settings).
It also helps when your fighting profile has a way to pull from distance, so you don't just have to run into a group of mobs to start combat.
f55e67b3af8a4dca96ad365ddeb2c8e7.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.12.2016 at 1:23 AM, iMod said:

I wrote a plugin for it a long time ago for exacly such stuff. I'm not sure if it is still working but if you want give it a try.
Use WRotation with your normal fight routine.
Put it into the Plugin folder and set it up.

TargetHP means it will attack after the target of your toon has the given hp( to make sure its tagged from the lowbie)

Hope it will help you a bit.

ps: if it wont work and you are able to code c# stuff i can help you a bit out with creating products / plugins

iSupport.dll

Hi Imod,

first of all Happy new year to all of you.

I give it a try but it does not work as I wrote you by PM.

Have you had time to check the plugin?

Thanks ahead.

6 hours ago, Freestylechirurg said:

Hi Imod,

first of all Happy new year to all of you.

I give it a try but it does not work as I wrote you by PM.

Have you had time to check the plugin?

Thanks ahead.

I wish you a happy new year, too. Yes i had some time and started to write a new product that should do what you need, but i had no time to test it yet. I think it will be done in around a week.
I'll message you as soon it is done.

greez iMod

• 1 year later...
On 3/1/2017 at 3:32 PM, iMod said:

I wish you a happy new year, too. Yes i had some time and started to write a new product that should do what you need, but i had no time to test it yet. I think it will be done in around a week.
I'll message you as soon it is done.

greez iMod

Interested!