Selling gold question

kazurengan

hello, i am learning how to play WoW because i want to sell gold on playerauctions and other sites.

but i have some questions about sellers.

on their selling page they say they will take 20minutes to 1 hour to deliver the gold purchased

my question is, do they even sleep? or do they actually deliver the gold 24/7? unless there is an option on bot to

trade with specific people who bought the gold

also they seem to deliver the gold all across the realms, how they do that?

there are more than 50 realms, do they really have bots farming in all those realms? or is there

a item that let you sending stuff all across the realms?

Sorry for long thread, but really need to know these stuff before starting to sell gold.

as for playerauctions, the sellers are everyday players like us. some are bad people so I advise to stay clear of buying cd keys as I was ripped off by a guy after 3 weeks from buying it. As for your question about the gold sellers, some people have toons on many servers as some people focus on one server. switch between servers and you'll see different users. definitely the best place to buy gold but nothing else. maybe some of the ingame items may be good also. People who sell 24/7 are either done by multiple people who work together or possibly 1 person who gets an alert when a sale is made and he/she jumps on.

Ive been wanting to get into gold selling but can't figure out a formula of farming gold. Mats was a good source at the start of Legion and then the market collapsed. The struggles are real

12 hours ago, Reaper666 said:

as for playerauctions, the sellers are everyday players like us. some are bad people so I advise to stay clear of buying cd keys as I was ripped off by a guy after 3 weeks from buying it. As for your question about the gold sellers, some people have toons on many servers as some people focus on one server. switch between servers and you'll see different users. definitely the best place to buy gold but nothing else. maybe some of the ingame items may be good also. People who sell 24/7 are either done by multiple people who work together or possibly 1 person who gets an alert when a sale is made and he/she jumps on.

So you cant send items to different realms?

2 hours ago, Reaper666 said:

no. They just have multiple accounts with characters on different servers

so they manage like 200-500 bots at the same time?

what the hell, that doesn't make sense for me

12 minutes ago, Nightstalker said:

They buy Gold for 0.09€ and sell it for 0.11€ thats how they make money and so they can sell on every server.

well you would still many characters on all servers

that would be like 300 characters

unless there is an item that you can send gold to all realms

otherwise still doesn't make sense for me

**anyone- please correct any info below if its incorrect**

The players here are the "gold farmers" and the "gold sellers".

"Gold farmers" - Us ( for the most part).  We probably farm a on few servers and once we have a substantial amount of gold we contact a "gold seller" to buy from us.

Most good Gold seller's will be online in skype 100% of the time.  Its likely 3-4 people doing shifts for coverage.  Some are NOT 24/7 and you will see them in ownedcore saying "online for next X hours".  In my experience most gold sellers i talk to are based in Korea or Hong Kong and will respond within a few minutes of a syke ping.  Always good to have a few trusted sellers on your Skype list and just check ownedcore to see who said they were available last.

The "gold seller" setup is a bit more complex. Generally they hide their millions in guild banks.  That way they can 'transfer' gold to different servers by making a lvl 1 toon on the same battlegroup as the bank, and simply inviting the new character to the guild  depositing / withdrawing gold from that char.  By doing it this way they dont need to have a character on every server, jut one per battlegroup.

Generally these Gold Sellers do not farm gold.  They buy from the suppliers (Me) at one rate and sell to the public at an inflated rate.  As nighstalker said.

If they need to do a Face2Face (F2F) trade on a sever they dont have a toon on, they will make a lvl 1and invite it to the guild.  Once they confirm payment has come through, the lvl 1 toon will withdraw the gold and trade to you.  lvl 1 char the Gquits and is deleted.  reverse this process if you are selling gold to the seller.

Sidenote: While selling gold direct to the public will give you better $$ per Kgold, the risk isn't worth it IMO.  I always sell to a professional gold seller over the risk of someone withdrawing the Paypal payment after the trade.  Also, bans / trolls / griefers / scammers...I'll lose out on the 0.03 USD per K to not deal with that  bullshit.

1 hour ago, eeny said:

**anyone- please correct any info below if its incorrect**

the players here are the "gold farmers" and the "gold sellers".

"Gold farmers" - Us ( for the most part).  We probably farm a on few servers and once we have a substantial amount of gold we contact a "gold seller" to buy from us.

Most good Gold seller's will be online in skype 100% of the time.  its likely 3-4 people doing shifts.  some are NOT 24/7 and you will see the  in ownedcore saying "online for next X hours". In my experience most gold sellers i talk to are based in Korea or Hong Kong and will respond within a few minutes of a syke ping.  Always good to have a few trusted sellers and just check ownedcore to see who said they were available last.

The "gold seller" setup is a bit more complex. Generally they hide their millions in guild banks.  that way they can 'transfer' gold to different servers by making a lvl 1 toon on the same battlegroup as the bank, and simply depositing / withdrawing gold from that char.  By doing it this way they dont need to have a character on every server, jut one per battlegroup.

Generally these Gold Sellers do not farm gold.  They buy from the suppliers (Me) at one rate and sell to the public at an inflated rate.  As nighstalker said.

If they need to do a Face2Face (F2F) trade on a sever they dont have a toon on, they will make a lvl 1and invite it to the bank.  once they confirm payment has come through, the lvl 1 toon will withdraw the gold and trade to you.  lvl 1 char the Gquits and is deleted.  reverse this process if you are selling gold to the seller.

Sidenote: While selling gold direct to the public will give you better $$ per Kgold, the risk isn't worth it IMO.  i always sell to a professional gold seller over the risk of someone withdrawing the Paypal payment after the trade.  Also, bans / trolls / griefers / scammers...I'll lose out on the 0.03 USD per K to not deal with that  bullshit.

i have like 200k now on quel'thalas server, if i want to sell my gold how can i do it?

i'm not sure where to find a gold seller since im a gold farmer

1 hour ago, kazurengan said:

i have like 200k now on quel'thalas server, if i want to sell my gold how can i do it?

i'm not sure where to find a gold seller since im a gold farmer

http://wrobot.eu/forums/forum/44-black-market/  has some gold seller reviews.

I just go to http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/ and look at people who have posted in the last hour that want to buy gold.  make sure they have a good transaction record ( over 100 transactions and >98% positive).  then i just ping them on skype usually something along the lines of:

"Hello, i have 2 million gold on XXXSERVERXXX horde/alliance that i would like to sell.  I would like to know if you would like to buy it and your current rate.  Would prefer F2F trade and paypal payment.  is this possible?  Thanks."

take it from there...  they will ask you to trade gold with their character in game BEFORE they pay you.   thus its important they have good ownedcore rep and trade history.

once they have the gold they will ask for your account / paypal and pay you.