maybe a new user.

Naxxy

Hi everyone. 

So the HB team decided to backstab all their existing customers. 

how is this bot for farming with 5+ accounts at once on one pc?

how is the cpu usage how much fps does it need to be able to run? 

alot of questions, i was never even considering another bot, but after what just happen i will never look back.

This bot is amazing for more than one account on a sufficient PC. CPU usage is low for the bot itself and only wow takes up a lot. The bot usually sits at .6-1.0% CPU. FPS is not affected by mmoRobot. Now on to the important questions:

what the hell happened w/ HB? I have heard a few times that people will be flooding over here but I didn't know why, what did they do? Any details would be hugely appreciated so I know what kind of people to watch for and how best to answer their questions.

Spooge

sounds great :)

i useally ran 7 hb's on this without any problems so i will give this a shot :)

this happen:
Greetings Buddies,

For our long term plans, it is inevitable to do the following changes effective
immediately (tomorrow - 18 January 2017).

We are changing all existing Db and Hb Lifetime licenses to
expire after 2 years of usage. 

so all my 11 lifetime keys suddenly exipred 2 years ago. i used them until today. they need money i guess....

idd... and very badly. 

im not a big lifetime key customer. i only had 11, but there is ppl out there with twice and ten times as many....

its crazy, and they said for some time back that they where not going to do anything with the existing lifetime keys. just stop selling them.. so im pretty pissed off..

I'd confront them about it. Lifetime means lifetime. unless it was stated beforehand that the lifetime membership can expire at some point. Idk what you can do legally tho. You should look into it

ok im sold :)

ill give it a shot thanks alot:)

hope its easy to make gathering profiles.
maybe there is some good paid once? 

i know u get faster banned with public profiles, but now i just want something fast and easy to set up before i go to bed. 
fjarn, fox, dream profiles maybe?

custom cr's?, dk and druid?

thats why i asked abt paid aswell :) useally those are tested for some time , i will ofc sit here for a short amount of time to see if it does what its supposed to do :)

thats allways the best option yes, but im just going to suicide bot these 9 accounts and then im done i guess. never going to have more then 5-10 min break going 24/7 until ban hammer hits me :P