How is WRobot?

oppen

Hi Everyone.

So i have always been using HB, but i will NEVER use that shit again.  So was surfing the internet for other bots, and WRobot sounds like a really great bot.

So how is WRobot? Have any of you been banned yet, if so how?

The only ban to hit WRobot was the mass banwave that took out every bot. Other than that it has been untouched. a basic Fight Class is pretty easy to write if one is not available or if you wish to modify one. There are leveling profiles but they are paid profiles. Community members wrote them and are still writing them from what I see. There are grinding profiles and those are mostly free from what I saw. There are some gathering profiles. Some are paid and some are not but they are pretty easy to make.

oppen - keep in mind that while there are public profiles posted, it would behoove you to learn to write your own.

There are several tutorials on the site that will enable you to do that.

Best of luck to you, and welcome to wRobot!! :biggrin:

Hi, I had lots of experience with Honorbuddy, stopped to play in 2012 and just returned. After 20 minutes I was looking for a new bot, mainly for routine automation at the moment. I hate to click the fighting spells, such a waste of time...

anyway, compared to Honorbuddy, Wrobot is really nice, better programmed. The community was more active at HB, there are less profiles and fighting classes here. However, to set up your own (grinding) profile is easy enough, some really good fighting classes would be perfect though

1 hour ago, marxito said:

Hi, I had lots of experience with Honorbuddy, stopped to play in 2012 and just returned. After 20 minutes I was looking for a new bot, mainly for routine automation at the moment. I hate to click the fighting spells, such a waste of time...

anyway, compared to Honorbuddy, Wrobot is really nice, better programmed. The community was more active at HB, there are less profiles and fighting classes here. However, to set up your own (grinding) profile is easy enough, some really good fighting classes would be perfect though

The best possible fight classes you will get will be ones that you make, specifically tailored to your skills and spec.

The more defined and specific your fight class is, the more you put your own personal touches on it - the less likely that anyone else will be using anything quite like it.

There are a lot of really decently fleshed out profiles here, but none of them are tailor made for you, which is important imho.

The possibilities with wRobot are quite literally endless, with enough time, patience and focus.

Also, if you're simply looking for a rotation, use the wRotation setting at the bottom of the list under the 'Main' tab.  

You can set it to not control your movement, and it will follow the settings of your fight class, while you control the movement and certain 'select' skills, as needed.

Yes, it is much easier to make a fight class and profiles with Wrobot compared to Honorbuddy. Gotta love this bot....

I am just not aware of best rotations yet, in particualr for Demon Hunter Havoc, but I will figure it out one day....Rotation bot is great, I use it all the time....