Question before purchasing

Macpod

Hey,

I'm currently playing on a 1.12.1 server and I'm curious what I get for the "WRobot FOR PRIVATE SERVER" 19.99€ pack. It sounds like its a lifetime purchase but then again it says " - At the end of subscription time, new invoice is automatically generated, but you are not forced to pay (payment is not automatically renew, you need to paid manually). "

I also read about being able to try out the bot but can't find much about it in terms of how long we're able to try it out.

Thanks a lot,

Macpod

1 hour ago, Macpod said:

Hey,

I'm currently playing on a 1.12.1 server and I'm curious what I get for the "WRobot FOR PRIVATE SERVER" 19.99€ pack. It sounds like its a lifetime purchase but then again it says " - At the end of subscription time, new invoice is automatically generated, but you are not forced to pay (payment is not automatically renew, you need to paid manually). "

I also read about being able to try out the bot but can't find much about it in terms of how long we're able to try it out.

Thanks a lot,

Macpod

It's an unlimited (multiple instances of wow on same IP) license, for 1 year @ 19.99€

I don't believe there's currently an option for a 'lifetime' or 10 year license for private servers.

Just read through the forums and make sure the version or server that you're playing on is supported, but I'm sure it likely is.

Best of luck to you, and welcome to wRobot!

It's just that it that the 35.99€ pack says 1year or 10 years as a renewal term, the 19.99€ says nothing about it. That's why I am asking.

If it is how you say and I only want one session, I could just buy the "normal" WRobot Subscirption for 10years for 19.99€ which should work for 1.12.1  as well right? I get 10years instead of one, but can only use one session.

42 minutes ago, Macpod said:

It's just that it that the 35.99€ pack says 1year or 10 years as a renewal term, the 19.99€ says nothing about it. That's why I am asking.

If it is how you say and I only want one session, I could just buy the "normal" WRobot Subscirption for 10years for 19.99€ which should work for 1.12.1  as well right? I get 10years instead of one, but can only use one session.

Yes with normal WRobot subscription you can run one session on Wrobot for private server.