gathering "smoother"

dekm

Hey guys,iam loving your product so far. Iam using an gather herb farming profile atm and it works rlly good.

However the movement seems little off and looks very bottish because he makes a little stop after running to a node.

Is there a way to let it run a little "smoother". regards

My best suggestion is to watch a couple of the tutorials, and build your own gathering loop, that way you have an understanding of the settings and adjustments, and you can tweak it to your needs.

Welcome to wRobot! :wink:

On 31.1.2017 at 5:30 PM, dekm said:

Hey guys,iam loving your product so far. Iam using an gather herb farming profile atm and it works rlly good.

However the movement seems little off and looks very bottish because he makes a little stop after running to a node.

Is there a way to let it run a little "smoother". regards

yes, thats currently happening. look really into the software and figure it out. also for gathering you will want to add a fightclass profile (either download one, add it and take it as it is; or change it; or use it and make your own). check out the advanced settings under general settings. check out the product settings and open up the profile creator and start making your own path. as it seems right now, you can not change the built-in path the bot takes, once it detects a node to gather. and there will be many occasions where it get stuck that way. I do hope this gets fixed or explained how we ourselves can change the mesh @Droidz so the bot does no longer get stuck when climbing small hills, etc. I am considering to buy a life-time subscription and this has to work until then.

The issues to address are:

• Making better or explaining how to make our mesh/track the bot takes when detecting a node. Many of the already implemented ones are buggy and the bot gets stuck everywhere. and ontop the bot then ignores the path we have drawn ourselves, that most likely would've worked..Forum thread here including gifs that show how the bot stucks and ignores
  • Some nodes are not getting detected, the bot simply skips it. thread here:
  • Server Hop function (the one plugin found under downloads is not working) - this could be done by taking the already existing honorbuddy plugin for server-hopping that apparently works with the wow addon "Server Hop" and code it over to Wrobot :) https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/plugins/uncataloged/248598-plugin-nuok-server-hop.html

• Blocking mobs so the character ignores them. None of the functions on the blacklist work for me and I have read all of your posts and checked and un-checked the features (not attack while mounted, not attack first, etc). There has to be a function being implemented, so the bot does not touch certain mobs. Ever.

• Proper FightClass buff-functionality. Buffs such as speed-buffs indoors are crucial for faster and more efficient farming. The solution provided here did not work for me.

I know you are very busy, but please keep looking into this. You have customers :)