What error is this?

testingz

Just kicked 2 of my clients:

[E] 15:33:45 - sdfqbgsd gf fd fsdg#1: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Ein Verbindungsversuch ist fehlgeschlagen, da die Gegenstelle nach einer bestimmten Zeitspanne nicht richtig reagiert hat, oder die hergestellte Verbindung war fehlerhaft, da der verbundene Host nicht reagiert hat 94.23.205.186:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
   at authManager.LoginServer.‪‌‍‪‫‭‫‫‫‬‍‏‌‍‌‫‭‎‌‍‬‌‫‪‎‮(String , String , Boolean )

[E] 15:33:45 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: Unable to connect to the remote server

[E] 15:34:43 - sdfqbgsd gf fd fsdg#1: System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'wrobot.eu'
   at authManager.LoginServer.‪‌‍‪‫‭‫‫‫‬‍‏‌‍‌‫‭‎‌‍‬‌‫‪‎‮(String , String , Boolean )

[E] 15:34:43 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote name could not be resolved: 'wrobot.eu'

[E] 15:35:38 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

[E] 15:36:33 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

[E] 15:37:28 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

[E] 15:38:23 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

I can use the same gathering profile with 2 keys / clients, can I?

3 hours ago, testingz said:

Just kicked 2 of my clients:

[E] 15:33:45 - sdfqbgsd gf fd fsdg#1: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Ein Verbindungsversuch ist fehlgeschlagen, da die Gegenstelle nach einer bestimmten Zeitspanne nicht richtig reagiert hat, oder die hergestellte Verbindung war fehlerhaft, da der verbundene Host nicht reagiert hat 94.23.205.186:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

[E] 15:33:45 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: Unable to connect to the remote server

[E] 15:34:43 - sdfqbgsd gf fd fsdg#1: System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'wrobot.eu'

[E] 15:34:43 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote name could not be resolved: 'wrobot.eu'

[E] 15:35:38 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

[E] 15:36:33 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

[E] 15:37:28 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

[E] 15:38:23 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

I can use the same gathering profile with 2 keys / clients, can I?

You dont need 2 Keys from the same IP.  It Looks Like the bot had Problems to Connect to the auch Server. 

On 6.2.2017 at 7:37 PM, iMod said:

You dont need 2 Keys from the same IP.  It Looks Like the bot had Problems to Connect to the auch Server. 

bla text, wrong info. 1 key for 1 wow running.

- A monthly subscription allows you to run one Session of WRobot at a time (you can bot any character on any active WoW account that you want, but only one character per Session). If you want to bot more than one character at a time, check out our  Unlimited Subscription.

- 1 Monthly Subscription gets you 1 WRobot License Key which allows you to run 1 WRobot session.

edit: it worked? oh^^ i guess someone should update that information

2 hours ago, Runaro said:

That's correct, the user above got just a monthly subscription, which is only for one WRobot session.

as I've figured out. one of the two clients closes. forget it. wrong info given above.