Possibly New User - Feedback?

Facepaulm

Hey guys I have never botted WoW before, but im tired of the countless hours grinding for stuff, so I've been doing some research on WoW bots and a lot of things have let me to WROBOT, that being said, does everyone like it?   And can you level with this bot?  Or is there some sort of list on this forum that shows everything that it does?  And is it pretty user friendly?  Thank you for your time.

Hello,

There is a trial version  (put "trial" when wrobot request license key) to give you an idea and see if the bot is suitable for your needs.

I works hard to propose a quality bot and up to date.

Incredibly user friendly. Very simple to configure and as long as you are safe and take it easy with botting you will not get banned. Very smooth bot, very well written and the dev's seem to keep up with every update and answer questions all the time.

You can level the bot, though the "questing" function is in development so, mostly just grinding. Which is slow. Definitely give the trial a whirl.

Enjoy.

Spooge

Here's a bit of advice that I gave to someone else before...

Just bot in short sessions an hour max. Always watch the computer, maybe if you see a player every now and then throw them a /hug /wink or even say "beat you" if you clash with a player at some ore/herbs,

I have JC so I don't mass sell on Auction try to use trade to shift large amount of goods, I would even recommend avoiding mail as well.  Creating something out of farmable goods makes it less obvious than just selling stacks. 

Before you go to bed put some auctions up, before you go to school/work put auctions up it's always nice to come home/wakeup to some gold.