Hello there !

First, english is not my natural language and as I learnt it out of school I can sometimes sounds maybe rude or I do not know....you got the idea !

Let's go !

I have few problems about Wrobot battlegrounder, (which is a very good and usefull bot)

In warmane there are sometimes quiet a few Wrobot users connected at the same time in the same BG, people that have the same Wrobot setup as me, I mean the basic Waypoint/Pathfinding so the result is very weird we have few PlayersBots running after each others taking the exact same strange turning angles (sometimes the path is a straigh line and every bots turns 2 times for nothing at the exact same place with the exact same angle, during that kind of moment I feel very bad for our characters safety.

As im botting with 4 differents accounts (all are in battlegrounder mode) I do not need the other Wrobot user to, sometimes, meet this "Strange following and turning" situation.

Other problem related to waypoints :

-Bots get often stuck for 10-20 sec in the Alterac's bunkers....  -Bots are spending far too much time in water in arathi bassin (this is very unsafe, every normal player avoid water 90% of the time)

They also get stuck in some stupid skinny stick in warsong.

In eye of the storm, sometimes the bot is suiciding, jumping from the rock to the ground, then to the ground it jumps to a lower level (which is under the rock where we spawn) and die or get stuck for a moment with 5% HP

So here is my question (I took a look and did not find) Can I set up my own check points ? (of course depending on the BG my bot is doing).and if I can do it where the hell is it hiding xD

And the last problem, which is a big one, sometimes the bot in alterac go back to the beginning spawn for no reason, it unmount then go to the spawn then come back and them sometimes come back AGAIN to the spawn before leaving this cavern.

I would have want to know if I can do something here ?

I hope all this question have not already been asked 1000 times, I tried to take a look here and there and found nothing.

Thank you for reading !!

Bots are spending far too much time in water in arathi bassin (this is very unsafe, every normal player avoid water 90% of the time)

Confirmed

They also get stuck in some stupid skinny stick in warsong.

Confirmed both Alliance and Horde get stuck in pillar/wall right after respawn and taking left direction (when 99% of normal players just jump off the cliff and go middle field)

In eye of the storm, sometimes the bot is suiciding

Noticed this too, few suicides but very often stucks on the rocks under the start platform, somehow it jumps down there and can't go out.

sometimes the bot in alterac go back to the beginning spawn for no reason, it unmount then go to the spawn then come back and them sometimes come back AGAIN to the spawn before leaving this cavern

Yea most of times I tab into AV to check the situation, the bot is in the cave doing... I don't know what :D

I'm sure everyone noticed few of these problems, but from what I read/know you can create your custom path for battleground instead of using the standard one.