Druid cat form and vendor

Hello, you need to manage this in your fightclass, cancel form if you are out of combat, or you can use this csharp condition to test if you go to town:

wManager.Wow.Bot.States.ToTown.GoToTownInProgress

• 4 months later...

Hey!

im new and i have the same Problem as the thread starter...

but i am to stupid, where/how to add the fightclass editor, to cancel form, out of combat :-(

or where should i add: "wManager.Wow.Bot.States.ToTown.GoToTownInProgress" ?

plz help :-)

2 hours ago, ashriel said:

Hey!

im new and i have the same Problem as the thread starter...

but i am to stupid, where/how to add the fightclass editor, to cancel form, out of combat :-(

or where should i add: "wManager.Wow.Bot.States.ToTown.GoToTownInProgress" ?

plz help :-)

Hello, this problem is resovled, and you can use spell option "combat only" > "false"  and condition "in combat" > "false", with http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/MACRO_cancelform 

• 2 weeks later...

If i'm not mistaken, /cancelform is not working in vanilla. + to this, druids need to be shifted when they are running to vendor (even out of combat), but during the selling process they have to cancel shapeshift and not shapeshift back.

sorry for my late answer.

yeah findeh, /cancelform dont work in vanilla :-( but with the addin "super macro" it does!

for me, i just activatet the automatic macro in wrobot settings...press button "x" every 60 seconds, if not in combat!

for me it workes fine.

ty guys!

Thank you, but even with this plugin installed my bot just goes to the vendor, tryes to interact with him, geting the message "Cannot speak while shapeshifted" cancels shapeshift, blacklists the vendor and goes to another location (dieing because of high level mobs there). That does seems right at all.

And targeting will not work with mailboxes or any other npc. :(