Range problems since last update

Hi!

since update yesterday my bot has started some weird shit

he says target not in rage (even tho it is) and also he tries to melee at range even tho he should always wand if all spells fail

Yes will share when i get home in ~3hours. Also he has some strange downtime between spells where he just stands still for 3-5secs with his staff in his hand, happends between casts but not always.

it would be nice to get it sorted because i plan on releasing the fightclass on the forums when its done.

something to note is that my character tries to spam some spells when they are on global cooldown and also tried to move when casting a spell even tho a condition is that im suppose to be standing still.

2 hours ago, Jalapan said:

something to note is that my character tries to spam some spells when they are on global cooldown and also tried to move when casting a spell even tho a condition is that im suppose to be standing still.

Anyone know how to solve global cooldown, eg bot wont spam a spell when its on global cooldown?

15 hours ago, Jalapan said:

Anyone know how to solve global cooldown, eg bot wont spam a spell when its on global cooldown?

Add condition "CooldownEnabled" > "false" or "CooldownTimeLeft" > "bigger..." > "0"

31 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Add condition "CooldownEnabled" > "false" or "CooldownTimeLeft" > "bigger..." > "0"

Thx will try..i used cooldownenabled = true ? I feel very stupid now... 

btw what is the command for making a pet attack? Petattack(): and runmacro ("/script petattack(target)" dosent work for me

1 hour ago, Jalapan said:

Thx will try..i used cooldownenabled = true ? I feel very stupid now... 

btw what is the command for making a pet attack? Petattack(): and runmacro ("/script petattack(target)" dosent work for me

6 hours ago, Droidz said:

This didnt work. when i have used spell 1 there is global cooldown on 1 second, but bot tries to use spell 2 while there is still globalcooldown, 

also Petattack() is not working either.