Dungeon profile

Pitoco

Guys, I started a profile for DG Uldaman and I need some help. After a few tries it seemed to me that the best alternative would be to do by gatherer. As grind the character often missed the route and crashed, causing the blockages. I'm trying to find some way to make the character open the doors of the last halls and trigger the mechanisms that release the BOSS. I need to configure a click to activate these functions (open the ports and start the BOSS). Some advice?
I also realized that after the first run the bot does not maintain the pattern of the route. what am I doing wrong?

TY

Having recently done my 1st dungeon profile (Magisters Terrace), do it with a quester profile. Youi can download it from the download section and look at how it's done.

6 minutes ago, molotox said:

Having recently done my 1st dungeon profile (Magisters Terrace), do it with a quester profile. Youi can download it from the download section and look at how it's done.

Agree here- never seen one or got one to work outside of a quester.  Grind may get the profile to run it once, quester will let you reset and generally has more structure.