Gets way too much stucks..

bryan2986

Compared to times I botted in 7.1.5, in 7.2 the bot gets stuck way too much.

Normally I run the bot for around 16 hours in Valshara farming Dreamleaf on skygolem and I get 5~10 stucks during that full 16 hours.

But unfortunately after 7.2 , and wrobot's update, I get 50~99 stucks... during that 16 hours of botting... which is.. not acceptable...

Please tell me a solution to work with... it's really frustrating T.T

11 minutes ago, bryan2986 said:

Compared to times I botted in 7.1.5, in 7.2 the bot gets stuck way too much.

Normally I run the bot for around 16 hours in Valshara farming Dreamleaf on skygolem and I get 5~10 stucks during that full 16 hours.

But unfortunately after 7.2 , and wrobot's update, I get 50~99 stucks... during that 16 hours of botting... which is.. not acceptable...

Please tell me a solution to work with... it's really frustrating T.T

Blacklist the "spots"
after that check it and make a new "work around the spots" with the off-mesh connector.
This way you will have 0-1 stuck instead :D

Do you mean I have to sit around for hours looking at the screen and blacklist spots whenever it gets stuck?

Oh and what does "after that check it and make a new "work around the spots" with the off-mesh connector." mean?

Sorry for the inconvinience. T.T

No you dont have to sit infront of the PC for 16 hours - you can do it with 1 rotation.
After that it might have added some new spots - then yea check it again, remove the stucks, and let it run again -> keep doing it untill i have run 2-3 times with no stucks.

After that, then just bot as normal, and then everytime you see it get stuck - remove that point as well, and within a couple of days you have an awesome profile.

Off-Mesh connector is the new tool droidz added like 1 month ago - there are some guides here on the forum, go check it out :D