Targetting Mob that cannot be attacked

Shai

Hi,

I got a Problem. When I use Grinder profile I manually add target ID of the mobtype that I want to attack. But in that area there are mobs which are hostile but cannot be attacked by the player. (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=47457 horse)

Since I cannot blacklist them, the bot gets stuck and trys to fight/use spells on the mob which it cannot attack.

Any solution for this problem?

Hope there is way to fix it, because it happens very often in the area where I want to use the grinder.

Shai

anyone a solution for this? It's a crazy farming spot for gold/embersilk and even possible to push twink exp. I tried /targetenemy when i have the unattackable horse in target. But it keeps retargeting it and then the bot just wants to use fightclass rotation on the horse. If it is possible to ignore that mob it would be great to farm there :/.

Really hoping that someone can come up with a solution

Hi,

You can blacklist zones (by locations), or setting targets level (if level of Twilight's Hammer Horse is different of others mobs) (all settings are on profiles creator).

Unfortunately the horse is lvl 85 and the mobs around it 85 too. The place is too small for zone blacklisting, it is actually a very small area and the horses are directly between the mobs.

It works a bit with targetenemy macro when i have the horse in target. But it slows farming down a lot. Would be alot smoother if the bot would not even try to attack the horse which is unattackable anyway :/. I am running out of ideas how to avoid this

Actually blacklisting zone did work a bit, i tried a lot of different range radius. Now it only stops like once every 10 minutes for 20 seconds or so. I can live with that, but still not possible to ignore the target completely, although i cannot even attack it.

• 5 weeks later...

sometimes, there are some mobs glitched in the wall (i got no idea how they got there), but my bot is still trying to attack.

after few mins, the bot will auto-black list the zoom, but still kinda glitch..i think it is the same issue like the poster here.

sometimes, there are some mobs glitched in the wall (i got no idea how they got there), but my bot is still trying to attack.

after few mins, the bot will auto-black list the zoom, but still kinda glitch..i think it is the same issue like the poster here.

Yes, it can happen but it's really difficult to detect mobs stuck in a wall shows because often he aggro your character.

• 2 months later...